Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gigaover for this curry gigamanlet autistic trucel (if this guy mogs you idk what to say)

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
IMG 20220530 143840
IMG_20220530_145515.jpg
IMG 20220530 145515
And thats not a child he is 21. He's 5'2, fat, no jaw and chin, notable autism, bug eyes with dark circles (i know this is how we troll him im sorry for that edit i couldn't find a better picture). Truly over for him

Tagging potentially interested individuals:-

@Misogynist Curry 卐 @CopingForBrutality @ilieknothing @JayGoptri @Zer0/∞ @Am85006
@Incelsius Serpent

Last edited:
Bro do you actually know him or you posted a random image of a curry??

He is paki so he can arriangemaxx I guess.

View attachment 619567 And thats not a child he is 21:feelsrope:. He's 5'2, fat, no jaw and chin, notable autism, bug eyes with dark circles (i know this is how we troll him im sorry for that edit i couldn't find a better picture). Truly over for him :feelsrope:

@Misogynist Curry 卐 @CopingForBrutality @ilieknothing @JayGoptri @Zer0/∞ @Am85006 :feelsLightsaber:
I don't like saying this type of thing much - But to center of the Milky Way and back I mog him.

Last edited:
I know him thats why i said he has autism
First he is a curry which is a major sin in this world in terms of dating and other opportunities .
He has shit skin which he cant change
He is 5"2 which is easily laughable
And on top of that he has autism!!!!!!!!!
Dude just got worst cards dealt to him in life
Even muslim bitches dont want him

NEVER BEGAN FOR HIM

No he's indian curry muslim and foids have gained the right to reject anyone in arrangedmarriagemaxx if you are an incel u cannot arrangedmarriagemaxx i recently got rejected by a foid my mom was trying to arrangedmarriagemaxx with :feelsrope:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Now days even this is failing a bit and starting to become BDSM type of relationship...

There was one couple who are sueing their own children for 650K for not giving them grandkids...did you hear of it? I'm India.

Its a very bad sign...

Added another pic that defines his jaw:feelsrope:

View attachment 619567 View attachment 619570And thats not a child he is 21. He's 5'2, fat, no jaw and chin, notable autism, bug eyes with dark circles (i know this is how we troll him im sorry for that edit i couldn't find a better picture). Truly over for him

@Misogynist Curry 卐 @CopingForBrutality @ilieknothing @JayGoptri @Zer0/∞ @Am85006
Also I can't see his face, his nose is probably a bit less goofy than mine.

He facially mogs me tbh, he’s also not that fat

I probably have the same SMV like his.
It's over for short and ugly currycels:feelsrope:

he will survive off autismbuxx till late 80s and be happier than most users:blackpill:

well im lean, have lighter skin, and 3 inch taller than him. but our facial attractivness is same. over

You should invite him here on this site so he can find his community
He doesn't know what incel culture is so idk if he'll join too low iq to understand what we talk about

Last edited:
ya he is fucked, but thats how normies are.