Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Gigacope thread on r/incelexit JFL

" Women are mysterious creatures bro. Look for subtle hints of attraction bro :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:"

Meanwhile whores are lining up to jump on chad dick.

" Women are mysterious creatures bro. Look for subtle hints of attraction bro :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:"

Meanwhile whores are lining up to jump on chad dick.
I'm sure girls have shown interest in me bro, I just don't notice it! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Unless he is an autist he has literally 0 reason to assume this.

Unless he is an autist he has literally 0 reason to assume this.
Even if he is an autist, girls make it obvious as fuck, I can confirm this because I have a chadlite friend and girls made it extremely obvious that they were attracted to him.

How can you delude yourself so much?

Its very obvious if a foid is into someone, I leant that the hard way

"Bro I texted that girl 2 years ago. She hasn't replied yet. Maybe she is playing hard to get :waitwhat::waitwhat:"

When are these cucks gonna realize that all the signs in the world are telling them that "IT NEVER FUCKING BEGAN"

Its very obvious if a foid is into someone, I leant that the hard way
I learnt it by having a Chadlite friend.

"Bro I texted that girl 2 years ago. She hasn't replied yet. Maybe she is trying hard to get :waitwhat::waitwhat:"

When are these cucks gonna realize that all the signs in the world are telling them that "ITS OVER"
:feelskek: tbh

This is the bluepill.
This just shows how harmful the normie gaslighting and blue-pilling is, it deludes incels like this into believing that there is nothing wrong with them and that its their personality or that they haven't found the chance yet.

"Bro I texted that girl 2 years ago. She hasn't replied yet. Maybe she is playing hard to get :waitwhat::waitwhat:"
Fucking lol. The PUA community is responsible for these lies. When will guys learn that there is NO RIDDLE or game or mystery when it comes to women.

This is what happens when you overdose on cope pills

This is what happens when you overdose on cope pills
Tenor

that entire sub is pure cope and bluepilled delusion

He’s either autistic or coping hard

Even blind Chad recognizes the signs, dude.

I don't get why people look for "signs", whenever a foid is interested in a chad she makes it super obvious. If you can't see the signs then theres no signs.

Volcel if you're not constantly checking for IOIs :feelswhere:

I don't get why people look for "signs", whenever a foid is interested in a chad she makes it super obvious. If you can't see the signs then theres no signs.
On my snapchat chadfish foids message it every morning saying stuff like "Good morning cutie!" even if I've been ignoring them for weeks. It is not subtle at all. They throw themselves at you if they like you. If they arent doing this it is because you are an ugly freak and they hate you

On my snapchat chadfish foids message it every morning saying stuff like "Good morning cutie!" even if I've been ignoring them for weeks. It is not subtle at all. They throw themselves at you if they like you. If they arent doing this it is because you are an ugly freak and they hate you
tbh ngl

That's a lot of coping. Lmfao.

no ur just ugly