Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Gigachad & Gigastacey Power Couple

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★★
Baton Rouge Baseball GIF by LSU Tigers

College Baseball Win GIF by LSU Tigers

paulskenes.jpg

Standing at 6’6” and 250lbs, this is Paul Skenes. Paul started his collegiate career at the US Air Force Academy. After two years of fucking sluts, playing baseball, and going to college on the taxpayer’s dime, he realized he was too Chad for a measly guranteed 6-figure salary as an Air Force officer. He transferred to LSU and won the college baseball championship.

Because Skenes can throw fucking 100MPH+ fastballs every fucking pitch, he was selected #1 overall in the 2023 MLB draft to the Pittsburgh Pirates. A lot of people are predicting he’ll be a bust because pitching like he does would rip a normie’s arm off, but it doesn’t matter if he gets injured because his signing bonus was fucking $10mil. He’s getting fucking $5mil post-tax without even playing a game yet, so who cares if he gets injured? He’s set for life.

Baton Rouge Gold GIF by LSU Tigers

Olivia-Dunne-Collage-1024x563.jpg

Standing at 5’6” and ~130lbs, Livvy Dunne is a famous LSU gymnast and TikTok star. Livvy Dunne is tall for a gymnast, and, while she is talented, she is not particularly an athletic phenom like Skenes. She is well-ranked among D1 gymnasts, but not particularly Olympic tier and has suffered from injuries. Livvy is not famous because of her gymnast abilities, but because she is very attractive. Despite this, she is the highest paid female college athlete with a net worth of a reported ~$4mil, but likely much higher.

Given that they’re both rich Chads/Staceys, Livvy and Paul are, of course, dating now. They’re already set for life at the ages 20 & 21, and they can now do whatever they want and have lots of hot Chad + Stacey sex for the rest of their lives.

This could have been your life if you were lucky.

The one consolation is that Paul is likely a cutfag given that he was born in the USA in 2002.

Man Body GIF

Imagine being their Omnichad Son/Turbostacey Daughter. Life on tutorial mode with cheats and hacks unlocked. Could’ve been you, retard.

Working The Incredibles GIF

Now get back to work, wagie.

Last edited:
beyond brutal

Who cares? I don't even care about Chad's and stacies. It's like comparising ur life to billionaires. The tragedy is that even average people (normies) live better life than me

yo what's a cuttfag?

Who cares? I don't even care about Chad's and stacies. It's like comparising ur life to billionaires. The tragedy is that even average people (normies) live better life than me
I also compare my life to billionaires and get pissed about that too

Baton Rouge Baseball GIF by LSU Tigers

College Baseball Win GIF by LSU Tigers

paulskenes.jpg

Standing at 6’6” and 250lbs, this is Paul Skenes. Paul started his collegiate career at the US Air Force Academy. After two years of fucking sluts, playing baseball, and going to college on the taxpayer’s dime, he realized he was too Chad for a measly guranteed 6-figure salary as an Air Force officer. He transferred to LSU and won the college baseball championship.

Because Skenes can throw fucking 100MPH+ fastballs every fucking pitch, he was selected #1 overall in the 2023 MLB draft to the Pittsburgh Pirates. A lot of people are predicting he’ll be a bust because pitching like he does would rip a normie’s arm off, but it doesn’t matter if he gets injured because his signing bonus was fucking $10mil. He’s getting fucking $5mil post-tax without even playing a game yet, so who cares if he gets injured? He’s set for life.

Baton Rouge Gold GIF by LSU Tigers

Olivia-Dunne-Collage-1024x563.jpg

Standing at 5’6” and ~130lbs, Livvy Dunne is a famous LSU gymnast and TikTok star. Livvy Dunne is tall for a gymnast, and, while she is talented, she is not particularly an athletic phenom like Skenes. She is well-ranked among D1 gymnasts, but not particularly Olympic tier and has suffered from injuries. Livvy is not famous because of her gymnast abilities, but because she is very attractive. Despite this, she is the highest paid female college athlete with a net worth of a reported ~$4mil, but likely much higher.

Given that they’re both rich Chads/Staceys, Livvy and Paul are, of course, dating now. They’re already set for life at the ages 20 & 21, and they can now do whatever they want and have lots of hot Chad + Stacey sex for the rest of their lives.

This could have been your life if you were lucky.

The one consolation is that Paul is likely a cutfag given that he was born in the USA in 2002.

Man Body GIF

Imagine being their Omnichad Son/Turbostacey Daughter. Life on tutorial mode with cheats and hacks unlocked. Could’ve been you, retard.

Working The Incredibles GIF

Now get back to work, wagie.
the "gigachad" you posted is just a tall normie. he may be tall with a good frame but his face is low tier normie. he is younger than me yet he looks to be in mid 30s

the "gigachad" you posted is just a tall normie. he may be tall with a good frame but his face is low tier normie. he is younger than me yet he looks to be in mid 30s
6’6” + Rich + Not Fat + White + Not Hideously Ugly = Effectively Gigachad

He mogs 99.9% of men on Earth in height alone.

6’6” + Rich + Not Fat + White + Not Hideously Ugly = Effectively Gigachad

He mogs 99.9% of men on Earth in height alone.
okay but you still cant call him gigachad. and the "gigastacy" you posted is 130lbs at 5'6 which is underweight. how tf can she be a gigastacy when she is too thin and has small tits

>gymnastics
>female athlete
>not impressive
>but attractive
>4+ million dollar net worth

What the fuck.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

@Intellectual

Your waifu is getting ran through by Chad.

okay but you still cant call him gigachad. and the "gigastacy" you posted is 130lbs at 5'6 which is underweight. how tf can she be a gigastacy when she is too thin and has small tits
Laurie Hernandez Latina GIF by Latinx Heritage

She’s lean because she’s an athlete. She’ll plump up once she graduates.

I knew a bitch that was a D1 swimmer, and she had abs + no tits while she was competing. She gained like 20lbs as soon as she graduated.

Intellectual-tier thread.

Don’t want an anorexic little girl
5’6” is like the perfect height for a foid unless you’re trying to Vikingmaxx your kids.

He’s 6’6”, so it doesn’t matter.

Foid has No Tits , but their Not judged for It :feelsclown:

Sex-haver problems

I wonder where intellecual is at now that his girlfriend aint single:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: