Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel GigaChad Gaston rejects foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 36097
  • Start date
When they get rejected by Chad, they wetten even more , and think its funny

JUST FUCKING LOL AT WOMEN'S EGOS.
THEY ARE SO FRAGILE THEY TAKE SUCH LARPS SERIOUS:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Nowadays it is considered rude if you don't call a woman the most beautiful woman you have ever seen :forcedsmile:

He didnt want to lose his job

based chad

Doesn’t Gaston deserve the best tho

Dumb foid narcissist.

Whores are always being told "You are too good for gigachad". Meanwhile we are always told - "you are not good enough inkel, work on yourself"

Muh equality :feelsclown::feelsclown:

HAHAHAHA WOMEN CAN NOW FEEL THE PAIN THAT WE ALWAYS GO THROUGH!
It's funny but nigga what pain? This couldn't even hold a candle to what we go through

He only wants his looksmatch and rejects sub 6 foids. What a hero.

HAHAHAHA WOMEN CAN NOW FEEL THE PAIN THAT WE ALWAYS GO THROUGH! :feelskek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAt6Zy-KyIM

Just look at what he says JFL :feelshaha:

I mean she is good looking but imagine having such a huge ego thinking you are the most beatiufly women in town lmfao. Also the guy was clearly playing his character and it was a joke. kek

If it was a man, he would be arrested and a crowd would gather.

Woman gets rejected - gets covered by news channel :lul:

I laughed when that one Gaston actor blew his face off with fireworks.

Gaston does deserve the best, and that's obviously not that foid.

What an abomination is that woman, i wouldn't fuck her even if she is willing to pay me to fuck her:feelspuke:

cope.

you don't think she immediately got flooded with offers after this popularity? Women and chads would win even if they seem to be losing.

You sound like a volcel though. :incel:
I am a volcel, all OG incels know that, i have 26 and i never saw a pussy irl because i refuse to be with a non virgin woman that's cucked asf to be with a woman who had bodycounts because roasties are the bringer of suffering in your life if you commit with them because they are damaged for good, they are leeches.If they were good women they wouldn't explore their sexuality and they wouldn't end up alone searching for a betabuxxer but these sluts likes to fucking with different guys and that says allot about their behavior and future behavior because you can't transform bitch, slut, whore in a wife you cannot becouse deep down they had that lust to fuck with chads, tyrone, chadam, changs etc.

Women these day are fishing betabuxxer faking their emotions, asking teehee questions about yourself($$$) to know you better so they "can bound and form a connection with you", probably you will think she likes me 100% but when are you not around them they will play/do the same game as you with another guy and another guy basically they are FISHING.

Don't forget this.
-Men compete
-Women choose the winners.

And the whole existence is scam.