Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel GigaChad assaults foid for 40 minutes straight, punching, kicking, throwing chairs, protein powder, and lit candles on her

Blackpilled_Normie

Blackpilled_Normie

Friend & Ally Of Incels
-

Goddamn, he beat the living shit out of her. Foid is in a coma now.

I guess she did not sense his misogynist personality before. :cool:

Gymcels, bow before your new based god.

Such a nice pERsonality for this chad

good, hope she dies a painful and agonising death.

15135844 1810789435864115 32417049534807613 n
get fucked slut

Good for him.
Glad he wowed her with his personality and proved just being himself works.

"but but abusive relationships are hard to get out of"
"but he seemed like a good guy before this"

I guess their personality antennas failed for this occasion

She wants to remove the charges, psychological manipulation probably, but 0% chance she would be forgiving if an incel did the same no matter how "manipulative" he could be. Chads can get away of being evil manipulative abusive boyfriend by the fact that they are chad, Stacy will endure anything in order to stay with the Chad.

Stacy is pissed off the court system make her lose her chad.

Last edited:
They said in the video she might move back in with him holy shit:lul:

Hahahahaha now THIS is how you keep a woman around. Woman love this kind of treatment, they thrive on it. Their birdbrains are designed to seek this out and not let go once they've found it.

This is the only way a woman will respect and love you. Treat them lower than dogs and they will stay with you.

Watching Chad unleash his roid rage on this twat was pretty funny ngl.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Look at how confident he rushed to the door and beat hear up :feelskek:

What an exemplar, getting a girlfriend?
Silly incels take notes, class is in session, see how his glistening personality and confidence wins over the ladies' hearts.

Okay I watch the video in my favorite part was when Chad picked up the chair and threw it at her while the mangina watchimg the video fake cringed just so nobody would suspect him of actually cheering the Chad on.

what a fucking loser couldn’t even kill her dude just needs to rope waste of good genes elliot was half the man and still did more work than this pussy smh

what a fucking loser couldn’t even kill her dude just needs to rope waste of good genes elliot was half the man and still did more work than this pussy smh
Why kill when he can just beat her up over and over again?

Lmfao its at 3:26. I guess thats how u keep relationships and make her not cheat
just beat her until she can see the white light and pearly gates bro

Steroids are bad m'kay

That shit was hilarious

Just train neck bro.

Screenshot 2018 09 27 23 13 35 222 comandroidchrome

Didn't even manage to kill the bitch after all that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He has a great personality.

Lol, why does she want him out of jail?

This is why I'll never have any sympathy for a bitch who "was in an abusive relationship, teehee"

Biggest Lifefuel of the year, foid gets exactly what she deserves

On a another note, her boyfriend is a low IQ retard with a pitbull. Human trash.

When a woman is subjected to violence this severe and subsequently begs the prosecutor to drop the charges, let him out of jail, it was all HER fault, etc. I find it exceedingly difficult to muster even the smallest shred of sympathy for her.

When a woman is subjected to violence this severe and subsequently begs the prosecutor to drop the charges, let him out of jail, it was all HER fault, etc. I find it exceedingly difficult to muster even the smallest shred of sympathy for her.

The court is separating her from her chad.

@ 1:38

"During his arraignment, an unlikely witness stands up for his defense, Christina!" :woke:

Says she wants the case dismissed and pleads that it was her fault.

If some incel was picking up shit his dog dropped on her yard, she would accuse him of property damage, disturbing the peace, mental distress, stalking, harassment, voyuerism and even rape, even if he didn't touch her. His subhumanes just unwittingly penetrated her, therefore it's rape. And she'd fight and plea for the maximum sentence possible, when he was just doing the good, noble thing of picking up shit from her yard

The court is separating her from her chad.

With a reaction like hers there's fuck all the judge can do if the boyfriend makes bail (or more likely she'll post his bond for him). Unless they're about to issue restraining orders to couples who do not want to be apart...which would be insane legal precedent, but I'll bet it's already happened in other cases.

Haha this is gold, wow just wow. If an incel even looked at her she'd cry rape, I can sense he has bad intentions due to his personality yet Chad does as he pleases & it's fine, I bet this sluts cunt was gushing during all of that.

These foids are insane asylum inmates walking the streets.

He's ugly as fuck he looks like an orc. This is gigachad?

Lol! Dude, it's not be taken seriously.

It's the situation, the entire chain of events, it's almost as if it's exaggerated. The whole thing (including the guy) looks like a fucking cartoon. It's that comical. Truth is stranger than fiction type shit... So the Gigachad title is very appropriate

Foids would rather be beaten to death by chad then go within 10 feet of a sub-8 male.

What did she look like?

Before/after photos of the coveted bone smashing procedure please.

Reminds me of that time War Machine sent his gf to the hospital
258169 081314 kabc dog war machine main

She only wanted the case thrown out because it was chad. If it was a betabux she'd be falsely accusing him of domestic violence and rape. Usually it's always the sub6's who go to jail for those things, even though they are the least likely to do them.

She still wants Chad even after beating her ass in coma and would reject an incel
Its funny how things work ngl ngl

Just throw protein powder at her bro :feelskek:

How the hell couldn't he kill her in 40 minutes? Also I love how the dog just says peace out.
WAIT THE BITCH SAYS IT WASN'T HIS FAULT. She deserved it 120%

War Machine was an ethnic - that's why he got punished.
If you want details, you can read the arrest warrant and indictment...I knew War Machine had beaten Christy Mack and another dood but then there was this:
COUNT 5 - OPEN OR GROSS LEWDNESS - [Defendant] did then and there willfully and unlawfully commit and act of open or gross lewdness by licking his finger and rubbing CHRISTINE MACKINDAY'S genital area
:feelsgah:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back