Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Gigabased favelacels making roasties seethe

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
xq712aozzk461.png

920.jpg

:feelsokman: :feelsokman:

based, never voted for foids and never will

It's a pity that the movement is extremely small, and that most of our country is cucked

Imagine voting

i genuinely think most woman shouldnt be in a leadership role, this isnt even a muh incel thing its basic evolution that men are the leaders / gatherers and woman are the home makers / empethetic gender ( atleast they used to be , modern foids JFL )

i genuinely think most woman shouldnt be in a leadership role, this isnt even a muh incel thing its basic evolution that men are the leaders / gatherers and woman are the home makers / empethetic gender ( atleast they used to be , modern foids JFL )
When men start giving birth to babies then the men can be in the backseat.

Agreed. Most normies will refute this though and just say we’re incel in stead of reading what we actually said