Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Giga Tyrone talks his pick up skills AS A 15YR OLD

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
I like this guy a lot, but this is just suicide fuel, can hardly imagine the life he has lived, he's 52 now, can still be a Chad slayer, but chooses not to

I can believe it, look at him in his 20s and 30s legit mogging machine, without all the filters and crap people have today, plus BBC, chad voice too, and hard as nails

Slaying machine, damn

Nigga had 14 gfs at once and gets PRAISED for it meanwhile we can't fathom having even one. Imagine still denying hypergamy after seeing this. Who the fuck even is this nigga jfl

Foids willing to go to jail for him

Nigga had 14 gfs at once and gets PRAISED for it meanwhile we can't fathom having even one. Imagine still denying hypergamy after seeing this. Who the fuck even is this nigga jfl
and this was years ago. it's only worse now

You don't know him? He was pretty good action star Tyrone in mid 90s, but it was a bit racist then so they only had room for 1 dark skin Tyrone and that was Wesley Snipes, they needed lightskin tyrones that were acceptable to movie going public like Will Smith, to open the doors for other Tyrone actors.

Imagine 14 foids willing to share you. These guys live on another plane of existence

Because of his roles in B-action movies, I consider him to be a meme actor. :feelskek:

Whitey will not like this

Imagine 14 foids willing to share you. These guys live on another plane of existence
it is incomprehensible to me, honestly. I can't even imagine the kind of positive attitude that must engender to you in all aspects of life.

Mogs me to Neptune and back

He was Spawn, he can make bitches panties fall off just by looking at them