Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Giga Trucel Trait: You Have a Very Soy Face

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If you resemble St. Advocate Doogycel in any way, it’s over for you. Not even other supposed ugly men will respect you, leaving you friendless and alone and people will think you look like a pedo or a weeb.

Last edited:
If you resemble St. Advocate Doogycel in any way, it’s over for you. Not even other supposed ugly men will respect you, leaving you friend and alone and people will think you look like a pedo.
View attachment 665002
he looks dweeby as fuck

JFL at his essay-long MS paint-made graphics where he angrily seethes over pages of .is posts with retarded arguments and a strawman character and says he's "proving the incel wrong"; even his other fellow ITcel and mentally ill foid brethren ignore his angry rambling! :feelskek:

I've come to the conclusion that it's probably a defense mechanism; accepting the brutal truth that no ITfoid, not even the 4/10 chubby low tier Becky, would want him due to his incel-tier looks is absolutely brutal, as the blackpill often is. :feelsclown:

JFL at his essay-long MS paint-made graphics where he angrily seethes over pages of .is posts with retarded arguments and a strawman character and says he's "proving the incel wrong"; even his other fellow ITcel and mentally ill foid brethren ignore his angry rambling! :feelskek:

I've come to the conclusion that it's probably a defense mechanism; accepting the brutal truth that no ITfoid, not even the 4/10 chubby low tier Becky, would want him due to his incel-tier looks is absolutely brutal, as the blackpill often is. :feelsclown:
Eh bruv... Why do people absolutely obsess over relationships, even when having knowledge about "if not all then very big quantity of women are not worth the hassle they gonna kill your identity and use you, better fend off alone"

Are they dumbo???????

narrow chin made me look like soy

no, I don't look like a fag

Doogycel is a homie he a brocel

Dude, he's normie tier, low to mid tier normie and might actually become decent looking if he lost weight. I get IT is full of shit but they aren't incel tier in looks.

Or you look like a bloody crackhead serial killer and rapist

It’s always funny how incels in denial make fun of us like they aren’t incels as well

Dude, he's normie tier, low to mid tier normie and might actually become decent looking if he lost weight. I get IT is full of shit but they aren't incel tier in looks.
Cope! He’s a giga trucel, no NT sexhaver could possibly have the time to make 100s of comics and essays on us for 2-3 upvotes. @PLA1092

Cope! He’s a giga trucel, no NT sexhaver could possibly have the time to make 100s of comics and essays on us for 2-3 upvotes. @PLA1092
View attachment 665204
He does look better in that picture, to be fair, but even being a LTN is basically incel-tier if you're as non-NT as Doogycel... :feelskek:

Just look at his word-vomiting essays that he actually thinks he's doing something by making. :feelshaha:

@InMemoriam 30 days reached. :feelsYall:

jfl, he was bullied endlessly when he lived in the usa and is also bulled in the uk. his only friends and validation come from IT lmao

Brutal if you get IQ mogged by cars like this fucker

Adam Dooling mogs me

I literally look like a Reddit soy. It’s over

I'd rather look like a typical soydittor, than myself tbhngl

Do you resemble St. Doogy? @Incelius Savage

JFL I used to wear glasses like his.

I would say he looks more like the poljak meme tbh.

Another example of JustDontHaveShitSkin law

I am glad that I don't wear glasses and have beard.