Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Giga Trucel Trait: You have a subhuman non-NT smile!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
How do I cope when even my smile looks weird and ugly?:cryfeels:
Screenshot30
Screenshot28

Even BO2cel benefits from having a nice, wide smile, from a 2/10 trucel subhuman to an LTN. :feelsrope:

Even foids admit that the most attractive male feature is a nice smile. :feelsUnreal:

View: https://youtu.be/hkjbLuVfPNY?t=193

According to a national survey from the American Dental Association, people rank the smile over eyes, hair, and body as the most attractive physical feature in others. But what exactly makes some smiles appear more attractive than others? Your dentist in Medford shares 11 scientifically proven traits that the brain assesses when looking at a smile — and reveals how cosmetic dentistry can help dental flaws disappear.

Take the smile pill! :blackpill::feelsrope:
@yez @TheGambler2

do you live in curryland?

I have shitty yellow smile even after brushing flossing regularly. will need pay for teeth whitening :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I have shitty yellow smile even after brushing flossing regularly. will need pay for teeth whitening :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Yeah I have the same issue no amount of brushing will ever fix it, apparently teeth whitening is kind of expensive pretty brutal

Cope. Your smiles is just ugly. Nothing to do with NT-ness.

I smile with a closed mouth because my teeth are crooked and just horrible ( fefale dental hygienist said ).

Relatable, my smile also is subhuman

I keep my mouth closed as much as possible (dont speak much etc…). Even when eating i open it minimally if i am eating where there are other people around.

Around foids i dont even open my mouth.

My teeth are a disgrace to mankind in total. Not just foids. But to foids they are the equivalent of the nuclear deterrent.

As for smiles i always used to keep my mouth closed. Now i dont even have any reason to smile at all anymore.

I have very crooked misaligned gapped and buck teeth, the weird part is when I close my mouth I look ok. The mentalceldom is what really drives the nail in my fuckless coffin, but that could just be cope:feelsthink:

I have a shitty subhuman smile too and also have bad yellow teeth. Brutal :feelsrope:

You have a diastema. Your palate must be wide.

I have a shitty subhuman smile too and also have bad yellow teeth. Brutal :feelsrope:
For every nigga in this bitch, just get some 3% hydrogen peroxide and swish your mouth for 30 seconds daily with it. It'll whiten your teeth eventually. Do this like 30 minutes before you brush your teeth. Also, if you are a smoker then stop and don't smoke if you use hydrogen peroxide, because it'll make your teeth more porous and you may end up just making your teeth more yellow/browner.

this video is fucking :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

"geek" in 5th place this list is a fucking lie

My smile is fine.

The issue is the body language as a whole: facial microexpressions, gait, gaze, voice modulation, cadence, word choice, the timing between when I hear the joke and when I smile, how fast I smile, or let my smile go etc.