Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Giga Trucel Trait: You Don’t Care About Your Appearance or Looksmaxxing!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I’m never going to look like a chad to compensate being a shitskin 4 inch 5’5 mentally ill curry dicklet that can’t even manage making a single friend his entire life, so why should I put the effort in caring about how I look?

Last edited:
Looksmaxxing doesn't work for subhumans like me

Same. I just wear basketball shorts and a t shirt never comb my hair and have the autism haircut. I’m fat as fuck and have no muscle.

I’m not here to make anybody happy. I’m never gonna be chad, so it doesn’t even matter what I look like.

I just gave up on my appearance. Hell I even started wearing sweatpants in public :feelsohgod:

Not that most of the general public appears to give a shit about how they look nowadays, either

It is a waste of time and money for real incels tbh, especially if you're getting expensive fashionable faded haircuts and shit and buying designer clothes. A more muscular physique won't change your face either unless you're super fat to start with, you'll still have poor support, a bad eye area and jawline.

I'd looksmax for general well-being and to increase fitness and if your eg. nose and teeth are affecting you for health reasons only. I'm fixing my teeth because they're misaligned and have got worse with time and I was getting lower back flare ups. That's stopped now, but I still look like shit and will always have a narrow weird smile.

Last edited:
Changing your looks just to please foids is cucked af

I only try to look dangerous with ghetto clothes and always get an undercut and work out. I want nromies to be afraid of me. It actually works sometimes, I had foids on the street at night and even some men that looked afraid of me. :feelsdevil:

Same, I got arrested shitting myself.

I mean, I'm just broke. But if I were rich, I'd try to improve my looks to become a mid-tier normie.

I only try to look dangerous with ghetto clothes and always get an undercut and work out. I want nromies to be afraid of me. It actually works sometimes, I had foids on the street at night and even some men that looked afraid of me. :feelsdevil:
you must be tallcel :reeeeee:. A manlet like me has never made anyone afraid even once! :reeeeee:
I’m never going to look like a chad to compensate being a shitskin 4 inch 5’5 mentally ill curry dicklet that can’t even manage making a single friend his entire life, so why should I put the effort in caring about how I look?
true same. Only thing I do is shave and use lotion but outside that idc.

You are fakecel if u can looksmax your way out of inceldom.

No face for your height I’m not wasting my time effort and money looksmaxing only to still be invisible to women or only be noticed by landwhales if you’re not born Chad then why even bother trying to looksmax

Looksmaxx yourself into a relationship where you get cucked by chad and tyrone jfl :feelskek:

Well I mean, I take care of myself, but at this point its already over. It was over a long time ago. There's absolutely nothing to be done about being balding and having severe acne scars. Wouldn't matter how much I tried to better myself, women would still find me repulsive because I'm beyond ugly.

Very relatable and same, looksmaxxing would still make me lvm 5'3 midget. And mentally i should be locked up in a looney and filled up with drugs, those things cant be fixed.

I only stopped giving AF about. My looks when I stopped having easy access to a washing machine, and indoor running water.

Ofc I always cut my own hair. No point in giving a rich fucker More money to stand around with scissors...

It's freeing to not GAF!

Besides, it was pointless anyway...

I only stopped giving AF about. My looks when I stopped having easy access to a washing machine, and indoor running water.

Ofc I always cut my own hair. No point in giving a rich fucker More money to stand around with scissors...

It's freeing to not GAF!

Besides, it was pointless anyway...
based and 1800s Maxxing. I've heard naturally drying wjth sun is supposedly better than using machine as clothes less likely to shrink and kills bacteria

based and 1800s Maxxing. I've heard naturally drying wjth sun is supposedly better than using machine as clothes less likely to shrink and kills bacteria
It mean I have to haul my laundry 30miles to do it. I'm not hauling around wet stuff bro. On my scooter!

Same,as a victim of genetic severe acne,my face skin always like moon surface with horrible red pimples,I’ve tried hard to cure,but nothing worked,so I decided to just give up.:feelsrope:

cucked if you wipe your ass and go to the toilet like a numale instead of shitting your pants and leaving it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back