Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Giga Trucel Trait: You Can’t Dance, Play Any Musical Instrument, Bad at Every Sport or Game, Can’t Drive and Have Zero Talents

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Yet NTfags here expect me to make friends just by muh talking about my hobbies. What hobbies? I have no hobbies because I am a talentless poorfag trucel that couldn’t afford to learn them. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee:

@Incelius Savage

Last edited:
fuck those things i want ssex sex sex anaal pussy tits everything soft femalo body i want to gropemaxx :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

that's why the biggest truecel hobby of them all is gymmaxxing; it takes zero skill or talent, just hard work and dedication :feelspuke:

Can’t Dance

- idk i played just dance when i was a kid does that count?

Play any Musical Instrument

- i played the recorder back when i went to school

Bad at every sport or game

- couldn’t play sports cuz of my cunt mother not having any money to pay for it. Not even for book fair or field day.

I am good at a game if i play it.

Can’t Drive

- i know the basics of handling a car but need some practice on the roads and highways before i get my license (but my cunt mother rarely takes me and family doesnt give af about teaching me)

Zero Talents

- i’m good with the pc and phone

yeah,i was never good at anything

I'm an audiophile and I typically finish games within a day or two after I start playing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back