Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Giga Trucel trait : Bad coordination

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Any other coordinationcels ? I feel like I am never aware of my surroundings and my brain is always in fog mode. I live in a small city yet I could easily get lost if I went on a distant street far from my own house. I also cannot memorize paths both in video games and in real life no matter how many times I've crossed around that place with someone else hence why i've never lost myself. My attention span is probably the lowest in this forum and even If I learned how to drive I'd probably get lost somewhere due to my short memory. Do I have dementia at 19 ? What the fuck is happening that's not normal but I remember being this way for years now even when I was a child. Perhaps I was born with it ? Some may argue it derives from anxiety which could be possible , but not even extremely anxious people are as bad as me.

I used to cope with thinking I was average at sports, always have been shit. Scared of the fucking ball when I was a kid, never began. Athleticism is the first basic sign of normal teen development, if you don't have it just fucking rope. :feels:

I used to cope with thinking I was average at sports, always have been shit. Scared of the fucking ball when I was a kid, never began. Athleticism is the first basic sign of normal teen development, if you don't have it just fucking rope. :feels:
lol I used to be scared of the ball too JFL. Any fucking time the ball would start coming towards me I'd cover myself in fear.

lol I used to be scared of the ball too JFL. Any fucking time the ball would start coming towards me I'd cover myself in fear.
Legit. Cucked by a ball. The worst thing is I didn't even dislike sports, they would have been fun if I wasn't uncoordinated genetic filth. :feelscry:

I feel like I am never aware of my surroundings and my brain is always in fog mode. I live in a small city yet I could easily get lost if I went on a distant street far from my own house
I guess it's kinda normal to some extent if you are not leaving your house much often, but with your more extreme example it's possible that it's an effect of being non-NT unfortunetely

Scared of the fucking ball when I was a kid, never began
Same bro, never began for pre-teen sportcels :feelsbadman:

I guess it's kinda normal to some extent if you are not leaving your house much often, but with your more extreme example it's possible that it's an effect of being non-NT unfortunetely
could be. I was bullied mercilessly majority of my life and to this day.

You should do the same thing that in the story of the minotaur, wear a giant red thread so you don't get lost.

Have you also had that paranoid fear while standing in goal during some football game that the ball would hit your testicles?

Have you also had that paranoid fear while standing in goal during some football game that the ball would hit your testicles?
not testicles but my face and I was also afraid of being yelled at by my teammates because I sucked.

I had absolutely terrible coordination skills when I was younger. Any sports that involves a ball, forget about it. I've worked on it but I still suck at catching a football. I can throw a football pretty good tho

I had absolutely terrible coordination skills when I was younger. Any sports that involves a ball, forget about it. I've worked on it but I still suck at catching a football. I can throw a football pretty good tho
i have no coordination. I envy every normie with good coordination skills. It's over.

Last edited:
Incel trait: u always look back when ur walking for no reason

I also have weak muscle power.