Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Giga suicide fuel about sex right here

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Ruined my day.

Just imagine having a girl gush about you cumming inside of her like that.

LARP

Stop posting fucking garbage from Larppit.

You should be stronger if you want to survive.

screen-shot-2018-04-25-at-101127-ampng.png

Reading that thread makes me want to kill myself.

i just cant anymore

Done

Not gonna read it. I've had enough sui fuel for the week already

Lots of cels here have had sex though.

Wow that gave me an instant boner. ITS FUCKING OVER BOYOS :lul::lul::lul: WE WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE THIS :lul::lul::lul::feelsrope:

Then there's me, a really pathetic incel reading this with a boner

That sub is the biggest source of sui-fuel out there why even waste your time there

I just wana die now. All those females commenting should be publicly shamed and stoned

this makes me sick. I am so deprived of sex even reading about bodily functions related to sex is making me sick to my stomach. it is like when a person is hungry for a long time he can not eat steak right away, he will throw up. he needs to drink milk or eat something relatively easy to the stomach.
even if I get the chance to be close with a girl I need to be treated back to a normal. I feel like I am getting further away from becoming a boyfriend to a girl. it is becoming an absurd idea. every passing day I get more despondent about it. why it had to be like this?

that's why i believe incels are owed sex
it's inhuman to deny us that life experience of cumming in a female

we will impale these fucks upon the spikes of the kekistant fortress.

Wont read, might kill myself

Praying for a large asteroid strike to erase this mistake called life on Earth...

Tfw too dead inside to even feel suicidal.

Idk what to feel tbh.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: havent seen such potent suifuel in ages

By god if don't cum inside a girl until the end of this year i will kill myself. Mark my words.

But there can be no pair bonding between man and deflorated 13 years old virgin girl

gooOOood FUCKING morning!

Sex with condom doesnt count
It only counts if you cum inside

I imagined being that guy and it felt awesome.

You will never be desired like this.

"It’s pretty primal for me. It’s pretty much my #1 thing also, so basically unless We’re not having PIV sex, I always want the cum deep inside. always, and I will do my best to make sure that happens for us. It’s also my favorite way to finish for emotional connection also, even if I don’t cum. I’m going to feel very connected and close with my partner after he cums inside me, and no other feeling comes close for me. I love it so much. Cradling his face to my chest as he collapses on top of me, the coolness of the sweat on his head as I trace my fingers through his hair, his breath against my skin, leaning down and being able to smell the delicious scent of the top of his head as he rests against me, all while his half hard spent cock is still resting inside me, his cum pooling inside me, before he pulls out. The weight of his body against mine and the weight of his hips against my own, pressing on my clit as he lay there for a minute honestly feels so so so goddamn good. No exaggeration this is my favorite moment in any sexual encounter, but exponentially more important and emotional when I’m in love with my partner. I’m a complete oxytocin junkie and these moments give me a complete body high from how bonded and loved I feel."

Let's put this into perspective, his girlfriend was probably a land whale

Plan B must be banned immediately for god sakes.