Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Giga-stacy kim kardashian says "you really live life when you have sex in front of the fireplace."

Im not convinced that heterosexual men are actually attracted to "giga stacies" like kim kardashian im pretty sure its just media jews LARPing

Most of the girls I see just walking down the street in public are unironically more appealing than hollywood celebrities with tans and breast implants and BBL and shit tons of plastic surgery

She is a low tier Becky

Im not convinced that heterosexual men are actually attracted to "giga stacies" like kim kardashian im pretty sure its just media jews LARPing

Most of the girls I see just walking down the street in public are unironically more appealing than hollywood celebrities with tans and breast implants and BBL and shit tons of plastic surgery

She is a low tier Becky

Fakecel if you wouldnt have sex with kim kardashian in front of a fireplace.

She looked the best pre OP and then was a regular Becky.

Naturally. No reasonable person should ever view someone like that as a potential life partner unless they’re 75 years old and rich. Unfortunately this self destructive lifestyle is promoted as “empowering” by media shills

Imagine having her ass smothering you

Imagine fucking that used up plastic surgery cunt

we will never get to experience that :feelsrope:

that entire family of degenerates needs to be stoned on live tv

I want her with tans and breast implants and BBL and shit tons of plastic surgery I get hard seeing her makeup

In a sane society she would get zero attention and fame.

But America is a degenerate and rapidly collapsing society.

In a sane society she would get zero attention and fame.

But America is a degenerate and rapidly collapsing society.
Think about how many celebrity foids are celebrities for being hoes. :feelsclown:

Looks like a tranny now, room temperature .IQ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back