Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Giga-over

• Thread starter Deleted member 41587
  • Start date
Deleted member 41587

Deleted member 41587

Male Feminist
-
Imagine being a hugless, kissless virgin in your mid 20s without a single friend. Also imagine being poor and having no career or even career perspective … :feelsrope:

That‘s why I can‘t relate to most other inkwells. They‘re either financially stable and/or have at least one or even a couple of social contacts outside their imminent family.

Even allegedly ‚based‘ content creators like Dbdr or IncelTV mogg me.
Grotesque or Eggy being completely aimless poor autistic niggas was so relateable for me.

Being sub-7 is brutal but add not-neurotypical, isolated and poor to it and it becomes hell.

I'm NEET in denial :feelskek:. I'm in school but I probably won't make it through my degree. Have one friend I see like once every month or two and one I barely talk to online.

I'm convinced Dbdr is a fakecel larper, his stories sound so exaggerated and hyperbolic at times. Also his voice is decent so probably ain't that ugly, at least dentofacially speaking.

What happened to Grotesque? He hasn't done a vid for almost a month and used to upload every other day.

I'm NEET in denial :feelskek:. I'm in school but I probably won't make it through my degree. Have one friend I see like once every month or two and one I barely talk to online.
I‘m in the exact same fucking situation except no friend. :feelscry: School isn‘t actually that difficult but I have no motivation, since I know my life‘s fucked.
I'm convinced Dbdr is a fakecel larper, his stories sound so exaggerated and hyperbolic at times. Also his voice is decent so probably ain't that ugly, at least dentofacially speaking.

What happened to Grotesque? He hasn't done a vid for almost a month and used to upload every other day.
Good to know I‘m not the only one.

Dude has an absolute Alpha Voice, is allegedly tall, blue eyed and has a full head of hair, mentioned his friends (plural!) several times and has apparently been to several parties.
Also a lot of his stories are either completely made-up or highly exaggerated.

Tesque is either dead, in jail or best case scenario just sperked out again.

I am 26 with no career no job living with my parents