Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel GIGA LIFEFUEL: WW3/societal collapse is our ticket out of inceldom

• Thread starter Jew Goy Lab Rat
  • Start date
Jew Goy Lab Rat

Jew Goy Lab Rat

Gemcel
-
As is our chances of reproducing are at best 1% ( and even if you pull it off your kids will probably get brainwashed by jews to become faggots or sterilize themselves, ultimately ending your bloodline even if you make 10 modern goyim )

Chads in current society have 99% chance of reproducing

BUT

Our odds of surviving ww3 are basically the same. ( or some other apocalypse like climate change, global food shortage )

Chad actually doesnt have much more evolutionary fitness over us.
All of his power is in his looks, a physically worthless handicap signal, like a peacock showing off his feathers as a signal off total abundance in resources. But this strategy only works in a functioning society that can prop up this illusion of superiority.
In reality he is made of flesh and blood like the rest of us, hes not bulletproof or immortal.

If anything, collapse would select for incels surviving due to being much shorter on average thus needing less food. And our whole lives have been a disaster so it would have no negative effects on us
We will be the ubermensch, we will repopulate the earth.

And the best thing is its not totally up to chance, like how genetics rules current mate selection
You can prepmaxx and survivalistmaxx and SIGNIFICANTLY stack your odds against the chads who are wasting time, money and energy on foids and a social life.

Its memed by (((media))) but its our only way out. You have to go all in on this since there is no way out, this is the only line that leads to ascending.
You have nothing to lose

if you had 100$ and needed 10mil$ tommorow for a heart transplant, buying lottery tickets would be the smart choice even if its a 1 in a million chance because not taking the odds is guaranteed death.

I will do everything in my power to make ww3 happen and survive it:smonk:

tldr: heres a simple 4 quadrant digital scientific pictogram schematic explanation
Screenshot 20240209 220154

Sounds a lil crazy but you might be on to something man. Also the chads would be on the frontlines more then us so they would die out faster

You sound confident, and optimistic

WW3 won't give me a gf.

WW3 won't give me a gf.
if youre the only guy in a 20km radius who has shelter, weapons and a food source you will have a harem of foids when the dust settles. Hypergamy superficial bs wont apply, it will no longer override foids view of reality. If youre the guy with the stuff you are the alpha and they will beg for your cum

Only problem is defending vs men coming to overthrow you but if you have a weapon and have been chilling for the past years eating veggies and hunting for meat like the last 10 years you will be 10x fitter in every sense than the 6'5" chad who survived on cockroaches and acid rain and hasn't seen the sun in years

I like where this is going...

Let the chaos begin!

Lifefuel for shortcels

i have found the last bit of hope to postpone the rope
We would most likely die, but atleast society will suffer.

Speaking of end of the world, what is your favourite type of apocalpyse? what would you prefer it to be?

We would most likely die, but atleast society will suffer.

Speaking of end of the world, what is your favourite type of apocalpyse? what would you prefer it to be?
Best case scenario would be getting lucky and surviving some kind of super plague (assuming its not jewish bioweapon engineered to exterminate your race) considering it would leave nature, and human infrastructure i guess, perfectly intact. You could argue thats a downsides since humanity could quickly get back on track to implode again in 100 years.

As for entertainment i wouldnt mind meteors, supervolcanos, earthquakes and tsunamis taking us out rather than rotting away inch by inch through smaller wars, depletion of resources, global warming etc.

All of us incels will go to the frontlines boyo
Look up Ukraine, only subhumans are dying while chads and foids are enjoying daddy money on western europe

This is how I think of it:

50% chance of surviving = You get to watch the world burn. Maybe not have a girlfriend, but still entertaining nonetheless. :feelscomfy:

50% chance of dying = Good, I got out of this hellhole early.

nuclear explosion GIF

But my question is:

When do you think WWIII will happen?

This is why I'm looking forward to a potential collapse as well. Normies and especially chads would still win though. They would organize in groups. If you join them as an incel you're still at the bottom of the social hierarchy so I wouldn't do that. If you are completely alone life will be a lot more difficult than that of a normie, but I do think the freedom that you would gain will offset a lot of the negatives.

When do you think WWIII will happen?
Hopefully in more than 10y but less than 50y
Realistically its impossible to predict based on whats happening right now, you can only guess. But imo its hard to imagine the next 100 years passing without ww3 unless some other thing like agi completely changes the course of humanity. It takes 1 country to start the cascade, even just 1 person in the case of gavrilo princip. I dont think mind controlled communist utopia will come before someone decides to reset humanity

WWIII will likely happen in the 2040s

Based thread
WW3 won't give me a gf.

it will actually
will foid pick a safe option whos a incel or get gang raped, organ harvested and brutally killed by criminal element that will arise in post-war world??
foids are very panicked worrywart gender, light flickering will makes them shit pants

There’s no WW3 for your face.

On a serious note, OP has a good point and is based. Not to mention during times of war grape usually happens a lot so incels who gymmax might join in the wartime festivities.

This is giga cope, WW3 will be very bad for incels. most of us have no resources at all, we'd be fucked.

0iq thread, WW3 = end of homo sapiens, everyone will be replaced by transhumans that are connected to the hivemind super ai computer, sex will be delegalized, kids will be created and cloned at labs. It will be like HL2 scenario but worse much much worse.

Finally a benefit from being autistic