Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Giga Incel

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
So if you fuck around on the internet long enough you see those black and white gigga chad memes that look more like a hybrid between N64 graphics and chads then they do upgraded chads. But then I wondered somthing. What would a giga incel look like? Or act like? I kinda wanna see what the comments say.

Just look up physically deformed males, usually with actual medical genetic afflictions and such; many of these deformations also result in lower cognitive ability, though, so I suppose they might be uncaring or in peaceful delusion. :feelshehe:

I got glasses to. I always avoid the ones were the frame wraps around the lenses and go for that weird clamp tab hybrid thing because its way stronger. The tab clamp hybrid just survives literally 90 times the amount of drops compared to the traditional wrap around clamp frame.