Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Giga goylsopmaxxing

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Just visited Slopper King. I got 2 whoppers, 2 Crispy Chicken and 1 Chili Cherse Chicken burger + Curly fries, 6 chicken nuggets and a Chocie milkshake :feelsohh:
20240612 191146

I love goyslop sm, one of the few things that makes me very happy

Could you document the frequency of your goyslop servings and time how long it takes you to gorge down the meal? It'll make for excellent Schadenfreude.

slopmaxxing.. the only activity that brings a smile to my face. :feelsautistic:

fuck yeah can't go wrong with tha slop.

@Fat Link
Yuck @ disgusting mayonnaise being present but other than that burgers are a-ok. :feelsokman:

Though charbroil style Burger King flavored burgers tends to not be my flavor preference. :feelsugh:

Still a burger is a burger. :feelsthink:

Hoe can you eat all that in one sitting man

Nice, eat well.

Thats the fastest option/best bang for the buck. Its not bad but its not great either.

When I really wanna treat myself I get this:

Could you document the frequency of your goyslop servings and time how long it takes you to gorge down the meal? It'll make for excellent Schadenfreude.
Im going to BK or other fast food places really rarely, right now im eating since this thread was created, including 5 minutes of toilet time. Right now all thats left is a bit of the milk shake 1 1/2 burgers and 2 nuggets. Im fighting really hard right now

Haven't ate fast food in years man. Don't you feel like shit after putting all that in your body?