Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Giga Epic Truecel Trait: Both your parents significantly mog you

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date

Do your parents mog you?

• Yes, I am brutally mogged by my parents

• No, I mog my parents

• We are equals

• Awoooooooooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Brutally fucked by genetics to get the worst of what's on offer, my parents are just a reflection of what could have been. It would have alleviated so much of my suffering if I was just as tall as my dad alone. I shouldn't have been the sperm to fertilize the egg. Surely there were better candidates at hand?

Brutally fucked by genetics to get the worst of what's on offer, my parents are just a reflection of what could have been. It would have alleviated so much of my suffering if I was just as tall as my dad alone. I shouldn't have been the sperm to fertilize the egg. Surely there were better candidates at hand?
6a6d1124cf69e5588588bc7e397598f6.png

No, no, not quite. Genetically, I'm cognitively superior to both, and my paternal grandmother attended Arkansas University, so it is likely that I have other SNPs resulting in my IQ.

I have the same heterozygous SNPs as Mother. However, they are perfectly heterozygous.

They mog me because lot of subhuman genes from my dad’s parents became dominant in me, kek

i am the result of racemixing gone wrong, blood.
it's brutal

it's over

My parents are ugly I am ugly my family is ugly

my dad mogs me by height and face and my mother face mogs me.
she's 165 cm and i am 168cm and (172 with boots)

I heightmog both my parents, but they facemog me during their prime.

Not significantly, but they clearly mog me

No, no, not quite. Genetically, I'm cognitively superior to both, and my paternal grandmother attended Arkansas University, so it is likely that I have other SNPs resulting in my IQ.

I have the same heterozygous SNPs as Mother. However, they are perfectly heterozygous.
:bigbrain:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back