Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious giga cope

To koniec

To koniec

Despair in materialized form
★★★★★
found this video yesterday

what a cope, if she only knew that is asian people fetishizing white features
also look at them
Xi_Jinping_2019.jpg
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fefcf8372-719d-11e9-a116-49ac88679a93.jpg
n-prince-a-20200215.jpg
v6gjjt8k_prince-hisahito-afp_625x300_30_April_19.jpg

one is dicator of china second is future emperor of japan and they look nothing like this girls east asian girls in video

@Lv99_BixNood
@CCPcel
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@Broly
@Zer0/∞
@Ika-Sama
@Made in Heaven

i dont understand normalfags of any race

Men fetishize asian girls mostly because they consider them easier to get (lower requirements in terms of height, face and dick size, jbw)

When I was bluepilled I used to think that it was White men fetishsizing Asian women, but it's clearly the other way around.

they want bbc

ARE YOU EXPECTING ME TO WASTE 30 MINS OF MY TIME ON AN UGLY FLAT FOID

Damn that kid is ugly af, he'd be incel if he wasn't the crown prince.

He'll grow into another Puyi :lul:

Puyi%2C_the_last_Emperor_of_China.png
damn asians are ugly

but they have soft media softpower so asian foids and men are seen desirable unlike slavs or south asians, MENA

Asians want to be Caucasion so bad. Anime is proof of this. In anime they pretend they look white. Meanwhile, Anime characters mostly look like Europeans, Middle Eastern, or Hapas.

Egyptian

I've had noodle whores compliment me on my nose shape, red beard, and pink skin:what: So yeah. They adore Caucasion traits, blonde hair and blue eyes is cherry on top, but they would also go for black-haired black-eyed light brown Caucasions too

Asians want to be Caucasion so bad. Anime is proof of this. In anime they pretend they look white. Meanwhile, Anime characters mostly look like Europeans, Middle Eastern, or Hapas.

View attachment 623259View attachment 623260

I've had noodle whores compliment me on my nose shape, red beard, and pink skin:what: So yeah. They adore Caucasion traits, blonde hair and blue eyes is cherry on top, but they would also go for black-haired black-eyed light brown Caucasions too

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-the-majority-of-Japanese-anime-characters-look-like-white-people

copium overdose

if they looked as gooks no one would watch that

View attachment 623259View attachment 623260

Cringe as fuck :feelsugh:

You gotta admit it is kind of cringe when you've said this before countless times :feelsugh: I'm starting to believe you've never been complimented
Mind broken. nothing I said is wrong.

Turks are ruling and elite class in Egypt:what:
No they aren't mongol