Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Giga blackpill from a real life experience

S

ScrewPassenger

Greycel
There was this tiny, fun-sized female who started dating a tall, probably roided, gym-obsessed frat boy that was about ten times her size. :chad: He's also got anger issues that he doesn't bother hiding. Gee, what could possibly go wrong? :feelswhere: Surprise, surprise, he started becoming physically and mentally abusive towards her and openly disrespecting her family. According to some stories, he would also publically humiliate her if she showed him too much enthusiastic affection (his key to success with women must lie in his wonderful personality :soy::soy::soy:)

She endured two years of abuse and in the end it was HIM who dumped HER. And the best part - she was DEVASTATED. Even to my blackpilled mind, this is inconceivable. :giga: How can she still have any feelings towards him??? I can understand initial infatuation, but after all this? It defies all logic of human interaction. There is something about a male of enormous height and size that works like a brainwashing spell on women, it has the power to rewrite their core beliefs, values, basic wants and needs, life goals, emotions, etc.

:foidSoy:"But my ex was short and he was abusive towards me. It's got nothing to do with height.":foidSoy:

Ok, but were you infatuated with him from beginning to end? Did you ignore all red flags just for a chance to be with him? Was he the one to dump you and were you devastated because of it? THOSE are the things that boggle my mind, not the fact he was abusive. Anyone can be abusive and receive hatred in return, but only the natural laws-rewriting TeraChad can be abusive and receive love in return.

But the weirdness of it all doesn't just end there. I actually got a chance to meet this girl and she was very sweet and amiable. Rumor also has it that she's quite conservative and was eager to get married and start a family (except for also being conservative, her abusive ex was the opposite of her in every way). This might explain some of the weirdness since in her hurry to get married, she could've overlooked some red flags, but holy shit these red flags were just too massive to be ignored. This new info actually begs more questions than answers. Why pick a guy with complete opposite values and life goals? The answer is HEIGHT. I'm telling you, it has the power to rewrite a woman's mind. This is not a joke.

In the end, instead of finding a meek, church-going christcuck like herself to start a family with, she'll use this experience to ditch her conservative values, join feminism and blame all the world's problems on "entitled nice guys" and permavirgins who she never even interacted with. After all, an ugly incel existing and minding his own bussiness is much more painful than Chad providing her with a free face surgery at home.

Last edited:
brutal no reply pill

There was this tiny, fun-sized female who started dating a tall, probably roided, gym-obsessed frat boy that was about ten times her size. :chad: He's also got anger issues that he doesn't bother hiding. Gee, what could possibly go wrong? :feelswhere: Surprise, surprise, he started becoming physically and mentally abusive towards her and openly disrespecting her family. According to some stories, he would also publically humiliate her if she showed him too much enthusiastic affection (his key to success with women must lie in his wonderful personality :soy::soy::soy:)

She endured two years of abuse and in the end it was HIM who dumped HER. And the best part - she was DEVASTATED. Even to my blackpilled mind, this is inconceivable. :giga: How can she still have any feelings towards him??? I can understand initial infatuation, but after all this? It defies all logic of human interaction. There is something about a male of enormous height and size that works like a brainwashing spell on women, it has the power to rewrite their core beliefs, values, basic wants and needs, life goals, emotions, etc.

:foidSoy:"But my ex was short and he was abusive towards me. It's got nothing to do with height.":foidSoy:

Ok, but were you infatuated with him from beginning to end? Did you ignore all red flags just for a chance to be with him? Was he the one to dump you and were you devastated because of it? THOSE are the things that boggle my mind, not the fact he was abusive. Anyone can be abusive and receive hatred in return, but only the natural laws-rewriting TeraChad can be abusive and receive love in return.

But the weirdness of it all doesn't just end there. I actually got a chance to meet this girl and she was very sweet and amiable. Rumor also has it that she's quite conservative and was eager to get married and start a family (except for also being conservative, her abusive ex was the opposite of her in every way). This might explain some of the weirdness since in her hurry to get married, she could've overlooked some red flags, but holy shit these red flags were just too massive to be ignored. This new info actually begs more questions than answers. Why pick a guy with complete opposite values and life goals? The answer is HEIGHT. I'm telling you, it has the power to rewrite a woman's mind. This is not a joke.

In the end, instead of finding a meek, church-going christcuck like herself to start a family with, she'll use this experience to ditch her conservative values, join feminism and blame all the world's problems on "entitled nice guys" and permavirgins who she never even interacted with. After all, an ugly incel existing and minding his own bussiness is much more painful than Chad providing her with a free face surgery at home.
Surely women can see all the red flags, and it's only our women are wonderful subconscious effect that makes us think they couldn't see it