Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Giga based redditor throws it all on the table: “Women aren’t fun to hang out with”

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-

“This is bullshit”

Notice how the linked subreddit has "Apparently only girls can be boring", it might seem a minor thing but it is completely wrong. The post is saying that all girls are boring, but it doesn't say that men cannot be boring, the title makes it seem that he said that if someone is boring than it is a woman (implying that not all women are necesseraly boring), which is a whole other meaning

It's 2nd grade logic, but for redditors that already is too much

Women in general are living in their own little bubble and don't know much about various subjects.

I'm sure many women can find plenty of common interests and conversation topics with other women, but it is rather rare for the same to occur in a male<->female scenario without some motive from the male(courtship, hoping for a relationship/sex, being married to said woman, etc...)

Most of the times it is the male that will be actively holding the conversation going.

There used to be times when women actually learned to be good conversationists in order to be more valuable as a partner. Needless to say that the sexual dynamic being turned on it's head has completely eliminated the need in this, as they can get plenty of jesters to carry the burden.

Last edited:
Women are indeed boring, they only gossip and chit-chat.

Women are indeed boring, they only gossip and chit-chat.
And when they try to socialize like men do (jokes, talk about subjects, etc) they sound like retarded toddlers.

And when they try to socialize like men do (jokes, talk about subjects, etc) they sound like retarded toddlers.
No joke every time i talk with my female cousins, all they talk is who fucked who, who cheated on who, who gained weight, who is a bad mother, who are the bad kids. They drive you insane in 10min.

No joke every time i talk with my female cousins, all they talk is who fucked who, who cheated on who, who gained weight, who is a bad mother, who are the bad kids. They drive you insane in 10min.
Fuck that shit man, cut contact if you can.

from my experience with having female ""friends"" i concur

white knight men are also ironically not fun to hang out with either. have years and years of experience jfl

NO FUCKING WAY, JFL
I cant fucking believe my one thread on that shit warranted an entire comic from AutisticDoggy :feelshaha::feelshaha:

He always selectively picks points and constructs narratives around them to warp his reality and conclusions into whatever he wants. What a dumbass fucking way to prove a point it doesn't fucking prove anything it's like taking an apple drawing the side of it and then travelling to a remote nigger island where nobody ever seen an apple before and using that drawing to explain what an apple looks like. Doesn't matter which fucking side of it you draw and whatever way you explain it you will still never really explain what an apple is and on top of it all due to all the missing details about what an apple actually is you can fill it in with whatever the fuck you want.

It's not even a good propaganda; Gobbels did it better you got a lot to learn you nigger ITcel @AdvocateDoggy.

I've met many women and every single one of them was very boring in terms of personality, hobbies and goals. Maybe there was one (too bad she wasn't very beautiful and she was a freak)

100% accurate. It even what I did when I infiltrated this Norman group I’m now In. Black pilled post. I even think it was OP himself who posted it Kek.

There's a reason Chads mostly hang around other Chads instead of all the women they're fucking.

No point hanging out with a woman unless you get to do girlfriend and boyfriend level shit together even without being together.

I don’t want to play the blue balls game.

Last edited:
To be fair, most normoids are boring as well and have nothing worthwhile to say except talk endlessly about food and movies.

I can't believe I'm defending women in this one.

But yeah it is more like a normnigger problem than specifically a woman problem. You think Chad will amaze you with his knowledge of the French revolution and it's consequences for society?