Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (GIGA ATOMIC BLACKPILL) Ultimate proof that personality IS BULLSHIT!

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★★★★
1d2972a2351070430ad38d95ad8fa517

592d467545dd12a15857b0dd2e4d3a8c

40d0b3f8bdccdb91f21cbf0d80a90d0c

7891bd395a309fcca0353ae81cf164b6

9a946cd2693d15e0af804d9c34de2000

B936d2def683cf876b9bd380436a1b07

2bd49e695d80cca6fbdb9c3e80d9aced

TAKE A LOOK AT THESE AND TELL ME WITH A STRIGHT FACE THAT PERSONALITY MATTERS. I FUCKING DARE YOU.

Also, I'd like to draw some attention to the:

There's MILLIONS. Let that sink in.

These men commit a crime that most women perceive as the most horrible crime to ever exist.
Yet millions of them still fuck these men. And that's just the ones who bothered to post about it online. Why?

OH YEAH, MAYBE BECAUSE PERSONALITY NEVER FUCKING MATTERED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Last edited:
MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS!

Bundy and Ramirez are proof enough

Very blackpilled thread btw. Great post. :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Rape correction is only real when chad does it though. The cases you see featured here likely involve chads as well.

I hope they get murdered too

@SlayerSlayer
@Fat Link
@Dregster
@Caesercel

Can you un-sticky my other thread and sticky this one instead?

it is worth noting that when they say "rapist" they're not actually talking about rape

modern toilets conflate sex they later regret with rape, 95% of the above cases will be exactly that :feelsjuice:

What is your avi? Why did you choose it?
''Last Self Portrait Of A Dying Man'' (unofficial name, he didn't get to name it), by Théodore Géricault.

The creepyness of his eyes and lack of mouth are poetic to me- It's left unfinished, it's not meant to be that way, because he died to his illness before being able to finish it, which had no cure at the time.

When I look at this portrait, I see myself. Ugly. Soulless. Creepy.

I was also ''Not meant to be that way'' either. I'm deformed irl.

''Last Self Portrait Of A Dying Man'' (unofficial name, he didn't get to name it), by Théodore Géricault.

The creepyness of his eyes and lack of mouth are poetic to me- It's left unfinished, it's not meant to be that way, because he died to his illness before being able to finish it, which had no cure at the time.

When I look at this portrait, I see myself. Ugly. Soulless. Creepy.
Brutal but very artistic and poetic.
I was also ''Not meant to be that way'' either. I'm deformed irl.
What kind of deformity do you have?

and the stereotype is that we are doomed to be forever alone due to our "personality"

i literally felt sad while reading that shit

never began :cryfeels:

This is why women love pirate fantasies-- because pirates RAPE

Personality still matters a lot. Chad can get a way with being timid and shy for example, but for a normie it will make things a lot more difficult if his personality sucks.
Being a rapist probably means having a good personality from the perspective of most foids, they love the dark triad.

View attachment 1015903
View attachment 1015905
View attachment 1015906
View attachment 1015907
View attachment 1015908
View attachment 1015909
View attachment 1015910

TAKE A LOOK AT THESE AND TELL ME WITH A STRIGHT FACE THAT PERSONALITY MATTERS. I FUCKING DARE YOU.

View attachment 1015912

These men commit a crime that most women perceive as the most horrible crime to ever exist.
Yet millions of them still fuck these men. And that's just the ones who bothered to post about it online. Why?

How's it rape of she consented to it... Dumbass women

You know w0men in slavlands have a saying that if he beats me he loves me.

Th0se w0men l0ve to be abused by chad, and later when they get out of this relationship because the chad can't provide, they abuse the beta that they fished.

Brootal festive blackpill

Rape excites these whores!! They masturbate to the idea of being taken from their fathers/husbands/boyfriends and being gang raped in front of them

my father is a rapist

Rape excites these whores!! They masturbate to the idea of being taken from their fathers/husbands/boyfriends and being gang raped in front of them
isn't this so fucking true

women have been rewarding good looking criminals with sex since dawn of time

death to foids and sexhavers

Water is wet

Still utterly brutal though

Must be the same woman :forcedsmile:

They go as far as fetishizing and idolizing serial killers (Jeffrey Dahmer and the Columbine shooters for example). "Just because he's a bad person doesn't mean he isn't cute"... HUH

Awesome post brocel

We don't need a proof about it

It's only okay when chad does it.

View attachment 1015903
View attachment 1015905
View attachment 1015906
View attachment 1015907
View attachment 1015908
View attachment 1015909
View attachment 1015910

View attachment 1015912

Merry Christmas niggas
There's no escape
No release
No redemption

This is why arab and black men are winning in europe. Cause they literally are raping white women into submissivness to them

just GO rapE theoRy
full

rape woman, acquire sex, might even aquire gf too

damn, its over for nonrapecels

Hmm.... perhaps I should be a rapist...

This is why arab and black men are winning in europe. Cause they literally are raping white women into submissivness to them
only because jewish occupant forces are allowing them to do so for decades with lenient or zero punishment, while white males would go to prison for life

only because jewish occupant forces are allowing them to do so for decades with lenient or zero punishment, while white males would go to prison for life
>dah jooz
>dah jooz
>dah jooz

No, stupid faggot. Blacks and Arabs are fucking white women because white women find them sexually appealing. And it is beautiful to see Europe getting browner and browner. Alhamdullilah

Anyways, good riddance I say. Did you know that only African countries have ever been convicted for "the worst crimes on earth" in the international criminal court? Meanwhile, snow niggers' war crimes committed by the CIA/American army have been dropped by the ICC's prosecutor and never saw any prosectution. In this recent conflict, Israel has killed 100 UN staff, (let alone the 30,000 Palestinians). Yet the ICC still does nothing? The UN's own fucking staff, 100 of them, have been killed, and yet still no action has been taken by Antonia Guterres, who is the secretary general, about this.

Gee, I wonder why? It should be called the International Colonial Court at this point. More than anything before, this Palestine genocide has made the moral standing of white neanderthals very clear. ICC is a completley colonial, western entity where snow chimpanzees put on their typical charade of being peaceful and kind all while commiting mass genocide across the planet like the vile orcs that they are.

This is why I call for COMPLETE snow nigger death. And it's also why I love seeing white men have the HIGHEST rates of suicde all while black men and arab men breed out the whiteness in the wombs of white women

@lifefuel

lol

Imagine if this thread is read by a subhuman who thinks rape is the answer and decides to rape some foid thinking she will love him afterwards.

Only to get charged with rape and arrested and kept in prison for a very long time

Lol

Foids only want to be raped by Chad.

no they have great personalities

Rape doesn't exist.