Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ghosted three times this week

ayowai

ayowai

Greycel
Somehow managed to match with three girls on the apps this week. Had long, interesting conversations about niche topics with all of them. All three ghosted once I tried to turn it into a date.

It doesn’t matter if you have things in common, have chemistry, whatever. All girls are just looking for Chad and if you’re not Chad, it’s already over.

Somehow managed to match with three girls on the apps this week. Had long, interesting conversations about niche topics with all of them. All three ghosted once I tried to turn it into a date.

It doesn’t matter if you have things in common, have chemistry, whatever. All girls are just looking for Chad and if you’re not Chad, it’s already over.
Keep getting blackpilled.

brutal shit jfl at personality copers

How could she not see your face in the app

Accelerationism is the only solution

Keep getting blackpilled.
You have no idea how many times ive been ghosted and called ugly on dating apps while my success is still 0% one time they wanted to make me pay for bus money only to call me ugly when i ask where she is and tell me im too ugly for her on text, I told this in the comments to Enforcer and he says fate of many men, Its over if you cant pull anything on dating apps or they want to waste your bus money, Im KHHV and might always be, My one shred of hope died that day.

Got ghosted twice on this bumble run I'm doing rn but I didn't even get to have conversations with them

Fakecel. No sub5 is getting 3 matches

You have no idea how many times ive been ghosted and called ugly on dating apps while my success is still 0% one time they wanted to make me pay for bus money only to call me ugly when i ask where she is and tell me im too ugly for her on text, I told this in the comments to Enforcer and he says fate of many men, Its over if you cant pull anything on dating apps or they want to waste your bus money, Im KHHV and might always be, My one shred of hope died that day.
And once you’re out of school, the apps are really the only option.

Yeah man, going on dating apps is a very brutal experience. I personally have never matched with a hole. The only real 'match' I ever got was from a bot... :feelsbadman: Stopped using that shit after that, got my blackpill and left.

Sadly there is no solution to my or your struggles brother.

And once you’re out of school, the apps are really the only option.
Yes. Normally you were supposed to pull women through your social circle, but as a sub5 making friends is already exceedingly hard that it may as well be impossible. And even if you scrounge up some form of social standing, women will still ignore you. I don't think there is anything more brutal than being friends with a foid who is fucking another man behind your back. It's so cucked.

Yes. Normally you were supposed to pull women through your social circle, but as a sub5 making friends is already exceedingly hard that it may as well be impossible. And even if you scrounge up some form of social standing, women will still ignore you. I don't think there is anything more brutal than being friends with a foid who is fucking another man behind your back. It's so cucked.
I’ve been friends with so many women who friendzoned me to fuck other dudes. It sucks.

Mogs me getting any likes