Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Ghosted even though she liked my personality

caninemane60

caninemane60

Recruit
★★★★
I was talking to a girl on a website where you dont show your face. We started talking about music, movies etc.. we had similar interests and had a nice, pretty long talk. She had to go so she gave me her instagram. We talked more on ig, she sent a selfie and asked me to send a selfie of myself(i dont have any photos of myself on my ig for obvious reasons:feelskek:), i didnt really want to do it, but i said fuck it if i dont she will stop talking to me because ill seem weird. I tried to angle and lightning fraud as much as i could but im too ugly sadly. When i sent a photo shejust said nice. We continued talking for like 10 min and she said that she has to go and that she will talk to me later. That was a week ago and she still hasnt texted me back:feelsrope:
Is it because of my looks, or could she tell from the photo that i dont shower 10 times a day???

There are plenty of fish in the sea but awalt they are all chad only.:feelscry:

i swear sweetheart it's your personality, get therapy or something :foidSoy:

Damn dude, the worst part is angle-fraudingmaxxing and getting rejected regardless. And they say looks is not the thing holding us back :feelshaha:

She could smell that you didn't take a shower through the screen obviously

you miss some millimetres of personality on your face

Personality ain't shit if you not tall and Chad also having big dick good luck trying find someone