Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ghosted by a fat chick

T

Thunderjaw

Greycel
Why do I even keep trying?

Fished a sad fat chick off whisper. Let her talk about her shitty abusive boyfriend. Complimented a few times. Seemed to go ok. She bitched about how bad the sex was with him and I offered and she said she liked the idea. Schedules supposedly meshed today and we made plans to meet...oh...about an hour and a half ago now?

Like she sent pictures of her butt plugs and told me she'd bring one and lube. Kik live pictures, lube and plug in hand. And no she never sent nudes. 

Disappears about 6 hours ago. Sent her a few messages, and kik tells you if someone's not looked at their phone or like has been in kik but not read your thread and she was in kik like an hour ago and then not in kik when I sent a later message so she literally just didn't look at my thread after we'd agreed to meet. 

Because all I am to women is an emotional tampon and the choice I seem to have is to accept that and get to talk to them or not accept it and pull some kinda sad MGTOW cope and try to pretend I am not desperate every minute of every single day for sexual intimacy. 

Who am I kidding. I'll keep asking girls out. Some part of me believes that it's like the lottery maybe if I play enough my odds will come up.

if you are not a chad its not even worth it sometimes

A new McDonalds probably opened just across her street.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

She was probably sending the same pictures to a few different guys. Sorry man.

"You need to work on your text game bro"

once she s[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]pilled her guts to you, it was over bro. girls don't do that to men with sexual value. if you were better looking and talked to her different then she would of never ghost you.[/font]

SHE FUCKING SCHEDULED THE MEETUP.

Like, she told me she had today off and asked me to check and see if my roomie would be at fucking work tonight!

Guess your personality wasn't good enough.

Thunderjaw said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]pull some kinda sad MGTOW cope and try to pretend I am not desperate[/font]
Yeah, it's the reasonable thing to do in this situation.

Suicel said:
A new McDonalds probably opened just across her street.

This. Just check your local news OP and be on the special lookout for any untimed deaths due to heart failure and you'll be bound to see her again

Thunderjaw said:
Like she sent pictures of her butt plugs and told me she'd bring one and lube

Wtf dude. You are so lucky she ghosted you. You were about to get pegged, son.

It's basically over

no point in overanalyzing a rejection. If you get rejected the only reason is always that you weren´t good looking enough.

inexperience newbs think because a woman agrees to a meet up she's actually interested

lmao