Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ghetto whore falsely accuses tyrone of rape after he fucks her in the club

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
They're going to continue to do these types of things until courts start making examples of false accusation foids.

They're going to continue to do these types of things until courts start making examples of false accusation foids.
Soon it will happen as long as men continue refusing to be cucked.

I hate it when people say that women never lie about rape. I don't know how often rape accusations are false, but I think it's easy enough to empathize with the accused to restrain yourself from condemning them. Lynchings happen in Brazil, but I'd wish Americans weren't quite so primitive.

If women want to prove rape, they need to go to a hospital right after it happened. That's about all you can do to prove, or almost prove, that you were raped. If I was raped by Tyrone I'd do that, or get personal revenge.

By the way, #metoo pisses me off because most of the things men are accused of aren't even illegal. How can you get in trouble for doing legal things? How the hell can I follow rules that don't even exist.

By the way, #metoo pisses me off because most of the things men are accused of aren't even illegal. How can you get in trouble for doing legal things? How the hell can I follow rules that don't even exist.
"Just don't be a creep" :soy:

lol i'm struggling to find the live stream

can anyone help?

Nigger whores need to kill themselves tbh.