Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "gf has no boundaries with her male friends"

tattoo = whore

if you post long reddit posts, please post a TFW and a shortversion too make it funny i aint gonna read that cucked shit

So the staff are closing up and she says she has to go to the bathroom. I see her walking to one bathroom (there are two next to each other) and hear him tell her to come into that bathroom. They’re in there for about five minutes. I don’t hear any talking. And then they walk out. Five minutes later she realizes out loud that she left her phone in the bathroom… (neither of them do party drugs ).

I asked her what happened in the bathroom and she said he wanted to talk to her about some work stuff… i asked if it’s normal for them to talk alone in the bathroom and she said they do sometimes..
cucked

He knew she was a slut, but still chose to be with her. He deserved to get cucked.

sexhaver problems

What A Fucking Cuck :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: