Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "GF cried during sex with her ex, never with me." THIS IS WHY GETTING A VIRGIN IS CRUCIAL.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-

It's fucking over... please I can't take this world anymore. I will never make a woman cry out of pleasure.

Women don't cry from sexual pleasure. Women cry to manipulate and add gravity to their lies.

>muh virgin waifu
Good luck with that in 2021,all foids ride the cock carousel starting at age 14,if not earlier.

23 and his first relationship, i.e. not chad

it's over, she's dumping him for sure

More like having a monster-sized dick is crucial.

what? she cries at sexual pleasure? what the fuck is wrong with women

it's funny how he doesn't think of her as a hooker, but as a little angel while he's inadequate or some shit

Just be first theory confirmed.
23 and his first relationship, i.e. not chad

it's over, she's dumping him for sure
Jfl. This is the norm now. I’ve been telling y’all the new norm is for men to lose their virginities at 20-23 years old now (not chad of course).

:fuk: its so fucking over for men in 2021

I see why it's brutal and I agree with the general idea of the thread but truth is, women crying means little to nothing with the amount of emotional lability they have.

what? she cries at sexual pleasure? what the fuck is wrong with women
No, it's normal for holes to cry out of euphoria of being with a chad. Since her boyfriend does not evoke the same emotions, he is probably not a chad, and will be replaced as soon as a real chad shows up. Brootal blackpill right here.

Only hope is to go out of country to like Thailand or some shit and find a woman not corrupted by this toxic western bs. My neighbor is like 75 years old and was a Vietnam draftee. He met his wife there when she was like a 16 year old virgin. He always brags about it and it makes me want to rip his face off. They've been married for like 50 years and look like the happiest people in the world :feelsrope:

Only hope is to go out of country to like Thailand or some shit and find a woman not corrupted by this toxic western bs. My neighbor is like 75 years old and was a Vietnam draftee. He met his wife there when she was like a 16 year old virgin. He always brags about it and it makes me want to rip his face off. They've been married for like 50 years and look like the happiest people in the world :feelsrope:
:fuk: i wish i had virgin teen thailand gf

Is this real life hentai?

How do i stop comparing me with her ex and just get that out of my head?
The fact that this cuck is asking some bluepilled Redditors for advice on how HE can stop comparing himself with her ex speaks goes to show just how much of a loser he is. She was the one who compared him to her ex and outright said "you'll never pleasure me the way he did" and he isn't even considering breaking up with her.

This is what men have been reduced to in 2021/

Possibly a shit test... that he's failing.

Facts, female orgasm is a myth
Cope

No, it's normal for holes to cry out of euphoria of being with a chad. Since her boyfriend does not evoke the same emotions, he is probably not a chad, and will be replaced as soon as a real chad shows up. Brootal blackpill right here.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

It's fucking over... please I can't take this world anymore. I will never make a woman cry out of pleasure.

Absolute copers in the comments thinking women will settle for shittier sex but better emotional relationship. Clearly never heard of dual female mating strategy.

imagine ltring a spent slut :feelskek:
Early into our relationship at one point we talked about sex and she mentioned her ex (which was her first boyfriend and sexual partner) making her cry during sex because it felt so good.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelshaha::feelshaha::worryfeels::feelswhat::feelskek::feelskek::feelspuke:
it's funny how he doesn't think of her as a hooker, but as a little angel while he's inadequate or some shit
"you'll never pleasure me the way he did"

Last edited:
Ah, another delusionmaxxing volcel

"Sex is great, not as frequent as it used to be but still as great as in the beginning."
Here we go kek, guy's now prob writting in r/deadbedrooms :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsokman:
Women don't cry from sexual pleasure
True

women will always remember the guy who broke their hymen,its a bond almost as strong as motherhood.

over for him lmao :feelskek: