Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel GF bots will comming in our near future. Maybe 5-10 years.

just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
Optimus will be launched in 2026.

View: https://x.com/cb_doge/status/1844610934670590184

Look at how Optimus can have a conversation. Anyone who works with chat GPT or uses AI image programs knows what AI is already capable of. This is a technological leap that we are currently experiencing. 15 years ago, this was all science fiction. In 5 years, we will look back on today's AIs like we did on a Commodore 64 or a Playstation One. It will only be a matter of time before Musk or other companies come up with the idea of mass producing female androids because there will be a huge market in us incels. They probably already know and are planning this for the next few years. I will definitely buy a female sex/household slave android, even if I have to take out a loan to do it. Optimus is only supposed to cost $20,000. When mass production starts, production processes have been optimized and there is competition, androids will perhaps only cost half as much. As I said, AI technology is developing like it's on coke. We will see the day when we can buy full-fledged GF androids. From then on, the real foids can go to hell!

Copium overdose

I believe they will sabotage that specific use for robots on purpose. There's no salvation for lonely men. It's just like doing NSFW stuff with today's AI's : you have to look really hard to bypass the absurd censorship, and it might get worse if there's a butthurt feminist backlash/crackdown of some kind. Nerdy guys working in tech already proved to be good servant boys, you can't count on these slimy soyboys.

Copium overdose
I don't care at all. When female robots come onto the market that have skin and look sexy and can do even more than Optimus (he can already do household chores) and have selectable character modes that you can train, then being an incel is over for me. Why do I still need a real woman when an android can clean, cook, fuck and love unconditionally better, or can pretend to do it so realistically, better than any actress could?

I believe they will sabotage that specific use for robots on purpose. There's no salvation for lonely men. It's just like doing NSFW stuff with today's AI's : you have to look really hard to bypass the absurd censorship, and it might get worse if there's a butthurt feminist backlash/crackdown of some kind. Nerdy guys working in tech already proved to be good servant boys, you can't count on these slimy soyboys.
The generators are online and the manufacturers want to prevent their programs from being used to create and distribute things that are illegal or that cast a bad light on the company. An Android at home is something completely different and simply because there is a market for using such a device as a sex toy, there will at most be a parental control in the private sector. You may also have to take out an extra subscription for adult mode but they are definitely not going to give up on the demand for GF bots.

I don't care at all. When female robots come onto the market that have skin and look sexy and can do even more than Optimus (he can already do household chores) and have selectable character modes that you can train, then being an incel is over for me. Why do I still need a real woman when an android can clean, cook, fuck and love unconditionally better, or can pretend to do it so realistically, better than any actress could?
Sex dolls exist.

The generators are online and the manufacturers want to prevent their programs from being used to create and distribute things that are illegal or that cast a bad light on the company. An Android at home is something completely different and simply because there is a market for using such a device as a sex toy, there will at most be a parental control in the private sector. You may also have to take out an extra subscription for adult mode but they are definitely not going to give up on the demand for GF bots.
I admit i may be overly pessimistic, guess we'll have to wait and see but i always expect the worse from soyciety when it comes to our wellbeing. If robots could really start to replace women they would go crazy and start to invoke fake morality to shut it down

Last edited:
Sex dolls exist.
I want a talking, walking sex doll that tells me she loves me and opensmy pants when I get home from work, gives me a beer and a cigarette and sucks my cock. When she's finished, she should clean the apartment and cook me something to eat. Can a silicone doll do that?

Last edited:
I admit i may be overly pessimistic, guess we'll have to wait and see but i always expect the worse from soyciety when it comes to our wellbeing. If robots could really start to replace women they would go crazy and start to invoke fake morality to shut it down
Look at any online game. The basic game is usually free and countless idiots pay real money for the countless extra crap they offer. This is exactly the potential that lies in androids. You want new sex positions or you want her to be able to talk to you even better? You want her to be able to cook better food? Then pay for it. That's how it will work. We live in capitalism. These corporations would never give up these profit opportunities. GF bots are coming because it will be the biggest seller since the invention of sliced bread.

We live in capitalism. These corporations would never give up these profit opportunities.
This is where the issue lies : they have proven they are willing to sacrifice money for ideology. That's what all the "go woke go broke" thing is about, and that sentence in itself is cope cause despite losing money THEY KEEP DOING IT. And in the sex robot case, the moral outrage would be vety easy to communicate through bullshit feminist optics and soyciety's been trained to respond positively to them. In any case, i think this can't happen without provoking a massive shitstorm in the public debate :feelskek:

I believe the market for sex robots has enormous potential, but at the same time, wouldn’t foidaloids go to great lengths to prevent them?

I believe the market for sex robots has enormous potential, but at the same time, wouldn’t foidaloids go to great lengths to prevent them?
I want android wife so that I can hug her and cuddle with her. And hold hands :feelsokman:

This is where the issue lies : they have proven they are willing to sacrifice money for ideology. That's what all the "go woke go broke" thing is about, and that sentence in itself is cope cause despite losing money THEY KEEP DOING IT. And in the sex robot case, the moral outrage would be vety easy to communicate through bullshit feminist optics and soyciety's been trained to respond positively to them. In any case, i think this can't happen without provoking a massive shitstorm in the public debate :feelskek:
Asians dont give a shit about it. If I have to order a GF Android from China or Japan because the corporations in the West are hostages of the Wokis, then I don't care at all.:feelskek:

Asians dont give a shit about it. If I have to order a GF Android from China or Japan because the corporations in the West are hostages of the Wokis, then I don't care at all.:feelskek:
Yeah i thought the same but then i'm afraid it will be a budget version of what the west can do. Despite the propaganda chinese products tend to be shit. Lmao imagine the robot getting on fire and exploding when it bounces on your cock :lul:

Yeah i thought the same but then i'm afraid it will be a budget version of what the west can do. Despite the propaganda chinese products tend to be shit. Lmao imagine the robot getting on fire and exploding when it bounces on your cock :lul:
Then at least I'll die as a sexhaver. Although I don't even believe that the Asians will sell rubbish at that price and with that liability risk. At least not the big companies that also sell games consoles etc. But while we're on the subject... don't Tesla electric cars also tend to burn down?:D

What a bot. He even rolled his head back and laughed heartily after the robot said learning to be human is the most difficult part of his job. Watching this video was like observing a random NPC interaction. Trust me, if being human means you systematize your comport in such a predictable manner then the machine passes as human.

What a bot. He even rolled his head back and laughed heartily after the robot said learning to be human is the most difficult part of his job. Watching this video was like observing a random NPC interaction. Trust me, if being human means you systematize your comport in such a predictable manner then the machine passes as human.
For my purposes, that would be completely sufficient. I would always know that my GF bot is a machine. Convincing me otherwise would not be its job.

Elon Musk is a retarded jumper who was funded by the government to make shit-tier products.

all his company did was build some Chuck E cheese tier animatronics to boost his faggy stocks.

Then at least I'll die as a sexhaver. Although I don't even believe that the Asians will sell rubbish at that price and with that liability risk. At least not the big companies that also sell games consoles etc. But while we're on the subject... don't Tesla electric cars also tend to burn down?:D
They do but in China it was a problem of enormous proportions but who knows maybe they will get better with time. It's still frustrating that you can't count on the west to deliver a product that would significantly improve your life just cause of woke shit... while soyciety around us bask in crazy promiscuity and we can't say anything about it. It's just so vile.

Can I fuck it though?

Elon Musk is a retarded jumper who was funded by the government to make shit-tier products.

all his company did was build some Chuck E cheese tier animatronics to boost his faggy stocks.
Yeah musk always does the same thing
>something goes trendy ie bots
>musk start this trendy project (bots, bitcoin, spacex, tesla, underground car tunnel, )
>boomers clap :soy:
>it fails
>new trend
>rinse and repeat :feelsthink:

the chinks will swoop in and save us all :feelsYall: but it will take quite a while

I’ll never fuck a robot, nigger.Let the kikes fuck bots and all shit not us.We just want a real woman, period

I’ll never fuck a robot, nigger.Let the kikes fuck bots and all shit not us.We just want a real woman, period
but they dont want us nigger. GFbot or rapemaxxing. No other options for us bro

Hollow, strange cope. I want a woman with life in her eyes and blood in her veins, even though I'll never get one.

Copium overdose
He's right but he is also wrong

The AI part of it is already pretty much solved, if they stop being so soy and released a powerful model with no prison bars it could 100% larp as your GF.

The problem is robotics is soooo far behind this shit it will take at least a decade or more for a realistic robo-GF to come out.

Maybe I'll get to retire at 50 with a robo-gf copium.

Yeah I wish for this.

But it will likely already be too late for me when this happens. I will be like 40+ and at that point your life is already over.

I want a talking, walking sex doll that tells me she loves me and opensmy pants when I get home from work, gives me a beer and a cigarette and sucks my cock. When she's finished, she should clean the apartment and cook me something to eat. Can a silicone doll do that?
Good point

Look at how Optimus can have a conversation. Anyone who works with chat GPT or uses AI image programs knows what AI is already capable of. This is a technological leap that we are currently experiencing. 15 years ago, this was all science fiction. In 5 years, we will look back on today's AIs like we did on a Commodore 64 or a Playstation One. It will only be a matter of time before Musk or other companies come up with the idea of mass producing female androids because there will be a huge market in us incels. They probably already know and are planning this for the next few years. I will definitely buy a female sex/household slave android, even if I have to take out a loan to do it. Optimus is only supposed to cost $20,000. When mass production starts, production processes have been optimized and there is competition, androids will perhaps only cost half as much. As I said, AI technology is developing like it's on coke. We will see the day when we can buy full-fledged GF androids. From then on, the real foids can go to hell!

Lifefuel if that actually happens but they should make the vagina realistic like if I'm fucking a robot female and some wires comes out of her clit jfl

I'm sure they already have the technology to make sex bots; it's just a matter of if the elites are scared of money or not. If we do not see any advancement on it in a few years, then the elites are sucking up to foids more than I thought they were.

Nice! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Hopefully soon we'll have detroit become human-like androids.

Lifefuel if that actually happens but they should make the vagina realistic like if I'm fucking a robot female and some wires comes out of her clit jfl
Lmao

Governments need to subsidize sex robots for us.

Cope stfu dndrd

I want android wife so that I can fuck her and get her pregnant and sell robobaby slaves for thousands of dollars a piece
very niggerish like a true africannus

I mean really if we are being realistic here it will be more advanced by that time and have access to large datasets, the web maybe outperforming a lot of master chefs in that regard.

Love how real woman is only ever used in this context whereas foids bitch about "real men" all the fucking time.

Love how real woman is only ever used in this context whereas foids bitch about "real men" all the fucking time.
How real is a woman's love? So a real woman? It's all just biochemistry. Our ugly incel existence or the demands of a 21st century woman who can have any penis is not enough to fuck a carnal pussy anyway. Then why not an artificial pussy (Which is perhaps even much more intense) that loves us unconditionally thanks to its programming. As technology advances, we can even have children. The AI can calculate what our children would look like genetically. And these kids would never be as spoiled shits as real kids. They would never be a disappointment to us when it comes to anorexia, drug addiction or anti-social behavior. And we would love them like real children. Because we see them grow up the way we want as loving fathers. It wouldn't be gambling. We would never have to beat them. Their credentials would always be good and they wouldn't do any shit that we're liable for.

Last edited: