Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting your first car

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
I was just watching a video in order to distract myself once again. The title of that video is ''10 Things ONLY Classic WoW Players Will Understand''. Point 7 of that video really hit me hard. It is ''Getting your FIRST Mount'' and this instantaneously reminded me of getting your first car. Imagine being 25 and unable to drive. Just lol at my life. Now I have to waste my time to make myself a better resume for the appointment I have today. Once again I have to take public transportation and I have to wait 30 minutes for the train. I just cannot anymore. There is no reason to live if you cannot drive.

first mount sounds like fucking to me

My first car was a cargo van.

I lived in it.

On the bright side cars will be self driving in a few years.

Buy a horse and ride it irl.

I need a car to drive away from the end of the world:feelsohgod:

Doomsday 2020

I was just watching a video in order to distract myself once again. The title of that video is ''10 Things ONLY Classic WoW Players Will Understand''. Point 7 of that video really hit me hard. It is ''Getting your FIRST Mount'' and this instantaneously reminded me of getting your first car. Imagine being 25 and unable to drive. Just lol at my life. Now I have to waste my time to make myself a better resume for the appointment I have today. Once again I have to take public transportation and I have to wait 30 minutes for the train. I just cannot anymore. There is no reason to live if you cannot drive.
Yes yes, we saw you @LastGerman
Seriously, I like your threads, outside the hyperbole of the driver's license, you can transcend in this forum. I can only think of cars when I see your avi.

first mount sounds like fucking to me

I will not have any of this. It is indeed over at this point.

My first car was a cargo van.

I lived in it.

I will never live in my own car.

On the bright side cars will be self driving in a few years.

How is this good? I completely missed out on the crucial experience to drive a car... I literally have to end myself because of it.

Buy a horse and ride it irl.

Another thing where females beat me.

I can only think of cars when I see your avi.

Whenever I wake up from my dreams I am instantaneously reminded that I do not have a driver licence. The driver licence pill consumed my life.

I will not have any of this. It is indeed over at this point.

I will never live in my own car.

How is this good? I completely missed out on the crucial experience to drive a car... I literally have to end myself because of it.

Another thing where females beat me.

Whenever I wake up from my dreams I am instantaneously reminded that I do not have a driver licence. The driver licence pill consumed my life.
I also lived in cars that i did not own too!

Many car-lot cars with unlocked doors became my hotel for the night.

One winter i slept in the sleeper of a semi truck! It was cozy ngl!

Brutal bro. It’s the same thing with dickpill for me. Just a slight reminder of it completely ruins my day.

by the time its affordable for normies we'll be dead
There's going to be a self driving tesla that comes out this year for 86k.

86k is a shitton compared to a manual that u can get for 1-2k, i cant imagine anyone aside from the wealthy buying that

86k is a shitton compared to a manual that u can get for 1-2k, i cant imagine anyone aside from the wealthy buying that
They can buy it when it's used for half the price. If you have a major problem with driving then it might be worth it.

Unironically OP should bicyclemaxx

I do not want that nonsense in the first place. I completely missed out on the experience to drive a car. I cannot recover from that.

If you have a major problem with driving then it might be worth it.

No, I do not want that. I want to drive. I want to drive my own car.

They can buy it when it's used for half the price. If you have a major problem with driving then it might be worth it.
still a lot but i get ur point, also the self driving tech is still pretty meh and only work in certain scenarios for now, it'll probably be decades until it can be fully implemented

Unironically OP should bicyclemaxx

Just lol at using a bicycle as a grown up man while females drive expensive cars. I think I am done, it is really time to end myself.

Just lol at using a bicycle as a grown up man while females drive expensive cars. I think I am done, it is really time to end myself.
Hmm. You are right. I try not to think about that when I am riding my bicycle because it is a good cope :feelsautistic: but not when it's raining I kinda wish I had a car then

No, I do not want that. I want to drive. I want to drive my own car.
There has to be a way you can learn. Try practicing driving in a car simulator arcade.
still a lot but i get ur point, also the self driving tech is still pretty meh and only work in certain scenarios for now, it'll probably be decades until it can be fully implemented
A decade isn't that long, but he doesn't care even if it was invented today because he wants a regular car.

There has to be a way you can learn. Try practicing driving in a car simulator arcade.

It seems that you missed my threads where I talked about that I had to take driving simulation at driving school.

I'll never get my first donkey drawn cart.

Whats your favorite sports car?

It seems that you missed my threads where I talked about that I had to take driving simulation at driving school.
Your next step should be to try driving in a big empty parking lot. That's where I learned.

Whats your favorite sports car?

I am more into classic German cars. I would not mind to own an Opel Vectra year of construction 2007 for example.

Your next step should be to try driving in a big empty parking lot. That's where I learned.

The next step for me should be to grow the balls in order to end myself.

Brutal bro. It’s the same thing with dickpill for me. Just a slight reminder of it completely ruins my day.

And you also cannot drive which is even more brutal. This is too much...

Last edited:
I cant with the drl pill i just cannot anymore too