Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

getting wisdom teeth removed will 'shrink' your entire jaw

visage

visage

Banned
-
including chin (recession).

i had a very strong jaw/chin up until 19 where i started to suddenly within space of 2 days have excruciating pain on the right wisdom tooth that i had to go to the ER. for some fucking reason this cunt tooth decided to grow wrong (it shot up literally within 2 days) and the gum was so fucking swollen i could not shut my jaw. all my other back teeth were growing perfectly btw.

so doctor says it needs to be removed asap as the tooth has wounded the gum severely and causing rapid infection which could lead to sepsis. the swelling was getting worse by the hour. he then insisted that i get THREE OTHER PERFECTLY NORMAL TEETH removed to balance the one space (instead of offering to fill that space)...i was in severe pain, in panic mode and not thinking rationally especially after he said this was a life threatening situation. so i agreed and got all 4 back teeth removed.

my chin was once IN FRONT of my bottom lip when entire jaw is shit. 7 YEARS LATER MY FUCKING CHIN SITS JUST BEHIND MY LOWER LIP WHEN I SHUT MY JAW COMPLETELY. my entire jaw has literally shrunk

i saw my sister recently she said what happened to your jaw visage? i said what you mean? (i knew exactly what she meant)

she said i dont know but it just looks different, might just be me.

chin up until 19 where i started to suddenly within space of 2 days have excruciating pain on the right wisdom tooth that i had to go to the ER. for some fucking reason this cunt tooth decided to grow wrong (it shot up literally within 2 days) and the gum was so fucking swollen i could not shut my jaw. all my other back teeth were growing perfectly btw. so doctor says it needs to be removed asap as the tooth has wounded the gum severely and causing rapid infection which could lead to sepsis. the swelling was getting worse by the hour. he then insisted that i get THREE OTHER PERFECTLY NORMAL TEETH removed to balance the one space (instead of offering to fill that space)...i was in severe pain, in panic mode and not thinking rationally especially after he said this was a life threatening situation. so i agreed and got all 4 back teeth removed. my chin was once IN FRONT of my bottom lip when entire jaw is shit. 7 YEARS LATER MY FUCKING CHIN SITS JUST BEHIND MY LOWER LIP WHEN I SHUT MY JAW COMPLETELY. my entire jaw has literally shrunk i saw my sister recently she said what happened to your jaw visage

Man that sucks. I had all 3 of my wisdom teeth removed at 16 to avoid future issues. It all went good, really hope my chin doesnt get any worse.

Wow goodness dear lord... I have a somewhat recessed chin and I realise mostly since an orthodontist wrote "(my name) has a relatively strongly recessive jaw" on my file. (mind you, at that time I never even realised that was a wet pussy killer) and I later read TRP then TBP and I realised like it was an actual bad thing. I was supposed to have wisdom teeth removed but because I was always such a pussy with hospitals and pain I flatly refused saying meh they're just teeth, leave me alone.
Now I realise it might be one of the few good decisions I took in my fucking life even though I often thought it was bad (I have crooked yellow teeth)