Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Getting Wealthmogged by Foids in HS was an awful experience.

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
The HS I went to was very diverse economically -we had kids in multi million dollar homes and kids who were on federal aid- I would say that my family is fairly middle-class, and I'm sure if I was able to view the exact tiers of income, I would have probably mogged at least 45% of the school or so by a noticeable margin. However, the majority of girls which I had a crush on mogged me in some way with their wealth. Could be that maybe they just had a nicer car than me or that their family was actually significantly wealthier, but I was still getting mogged by these girls who already would never give me a chance. If in anyway you have less wealth than a Foid, it is over. No one actually ever mentioned if the guy the foid was dating was from more wealth than her, but subconsciously everyone knew that to even have any kinda chance with a foid, you have to match or better yet up her in wealth.

This mogging made things even more worse for me, since it truly did prove to me that these girls who I would have literally given anything for at the time would never want anything to do with me -even if I was a Chad- because of my wealth. Fucking brutal.

The HS I went to was very diverse economically -we had kids in multi million dollar homes and kids who were on federal aid- I would say that my family is fairly middle-class, and I'm sure if I was able to view the exact tiers of income, I would have probably mogged at least 45% of the school or so by a noticeable margin. However, the majority of girls which I had a crush on mogged me in some way with their wealth. Could be that maybe they just had a nicer car than me or that their family was actually significantly wealthier, but I was still getting mogged by these girls who already would never give me a chance. If in anyway you have less wealth than a Foid, it is over. No one actually ever mentioned if the guy the foid was dating was from more wealth than her, but subconsciously everyone knew that to even have any kinda chance with a foid, you have to match or better yet up her in wealth.

This mogging made things even more worse for me, since it truly did prove to me that these girls who I would have literally given anything for at the time would never want anything to do with me -even if I was a Chad- because of my wealth. Fucking brutal.
i still feel bad when I see women making more money than I will ever see, that's why I never watch female youtubers/streamers

i still feel bad when I see women making more money than I will ever see, that's why I never watch female youtubers/streamers
I mean, if the Foid is working some actual job like doctor, lawyer etc. they still at least had to try to an extent and had to struggle. It may have been much easier as compared to what men -especially ones like us- have to go through, but I hate it when a Foid makes money just from streaming a fucking game she's not even half good at.

Just another symptom of sick late stage gynocentric crapitalist soyciety, foids who provide absolutely no value making more money than the men who keep said soyciety functioning