Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Getting watched by banned 0 post grays

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★

Over for my internet privacy, feds are watching me

That name actually seems like a fake infiltrator name, with the 123 at the end, seems like a boomer thinking of what an internet username would be

That nigga's watching a shit ton of people including me

That nigga's watching a shit ton of people including me
Not the first time that I have been watched by some random gray

But I have never had anyone say they are also being watched by the random gray too

Usually I just chalk it up to a new user just pressing random buttons and figuring out how the site works but given what you said, and the name just seems infiltrator AF with that name, I genuinely feel like its a fed or some shit or it adds a bit more of a possibility that it could be :feelshaha:

That name seems oddly familiar...

Why is this allowed?

How is it possible to get banned before posting anything?

Not the first time that I have been watched by some random gray

But I have never had anyone say they are also being watched by the random gray too

Usually I just chalk it up to a new user just pressing random buttons and figuring out how the site works but given what you said, and the name just seems infiltrator AF with that name, I genuinely feel like its a fed or some shit or it adds a bit more of a possibility that it could be :feelshaha:
Defo an infiltrator looking to be notified on fresh posts that he/she can post elsewhere, maybe IT:feelsjuice:

Same guy watched me also

Why is this allowed?
Yeah watching system should be disabled until you are not a complete gray or something tbh, gonna make a suggestion thread on it