Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Getting the creep label again.

E

Ehwhatever

Banned
-
Story about my new job that's already fucked up.

I can see it happen in real time this go around. I've also been focusing on not staring this time. But, some woman I have to work with is acting uncomfortable around me yet again. I actually respected her work ethic however she thinks I'm into her. She's literally bald and looks like a fat ugly little boy.

The thought actually repulses me so how I sent that signal is beyond me. It's clear when she told me unsolicited about her partner, who's "visiting a foreign country". But she acted really uncomfortable around me from the start, awkward stuttering, fidgeting, tucking the hair she doesn't have behind her ear (instinctive). Giving me a creepy smile.

After naively trying to break the ice, ease the discomfort, and understand the situation, she completely avoids me. I asked her a couple questions, without trying to pressure her, and I joked that the reason she thought she always hears her name is because she's used to everyone shouting it for help after she made a comment. Her whole head turned beat red and her demeanor noticeably soured and became avoidant. It's quite obvious it's happening again by the way some are starting to look at me.

I finally hate women at this point. I desperately want to be a good person and be accepted. I really try not to be jaded. I have zero romantic interest in any female coworker. I try to be friendly, kind, helpful to everyone. I try to engage others without pretenses, be genuine, and not be a total loner but I'm still treated like a creep/monster and women are still freaked out by me. I'm damned regardless of my approach. If you lurkers out there want to know how an incel is made, that's how.

I must be hella autistic or physically repulsive or both for this to keep happening despite all my effort to be normal. I was hopeful I might fit in this time but of fucking course not. It's must be all my fault though, right? The misogyny I didn't have is shining through obviously.

Sorry you’re going through this. Probably for me too when i start working.

Sorry you’re going through this. Probably for me too when i start working.
I honestly hope that isn't the case. It makes you feel trapped. Unwelcomed but you have to stay while feeling like your on thin ice. I just want to pay my bills man.

Tbh I almost did something “creepy” at work today. There was a young cute girl in my office for a while and she smelled real good so I was going to make a comment about how good she smelled. Then I remembered I’m not Chad so I can’t do that shit.

Glad I don't work with women:feelsautistic:

Any way you can make her work life more difficult on purpose as punishment?

Story about my new job that's already fucked up.

I can see it happen in real time this go around. I've also been focusing on not staring this time. But, some woman I have to work with is acting uncomfortable around me yet again. I actually respected her work ethic however she thinks I'm into her. She's literally bald and looks like a fat ugly little boy.

The thought actually repulses me so how I sent that signal is beyond me. It's clear when she told me unsolicited about her partner, who's "visiting a foreign country". But she acted really uncomfortable around me from the start, awkward stuttering, fidgeting, tucking the hair she doesn't have behind her ear (instinctive). Giving me a creepy smile.

After naively trying to break the ice, ease the discomfort, and understand the situation, she completely avoids me. I asked her a couple questions, without trying to pressure her, and I joked that the reason she thought she always hears her name is because she's used to everyone shouting it for help after she made a comment. Her whole head turned beat red and her demeanor noticeably soured and became avoidant. It's quite obvious it's happening again by the way some are starting to look at me.

I finally hate women at this point. I desperately want to be a good person and be accepted. I really try not to be jaded. I have zero romantic interest in any female coworker. I try to be friendly, kind, helpful to everyone. I try to engage others without pretenses, be genuine, and not be a total loner but I'm still treated like a creep/monster and women are still freaked out by me. I'm damned regardless of my approach. If you lurkers out there want to know how an incel is made, that's how.

I must be hella autistic or physically repulsive or both for this to keep happening despite all my effort to be normal. I was hopeful I might fit in this time but of fucking course not. It's must be all my fault though, right? The misogyny I didn't have is shining through obviously.
Just avoid women. It's what I've been doing for years. :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: