Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Getting testosterone checked soon

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
If it comes back low (which i think it will), then i will look to starting TRT (testosterone replacement therapy).

Should help with some symptoms and make general quality of life better.

Only downsides is that i will have to put a needle in my arse every week.

That won't be the only thing you'll be sticking in your bottom..

That won't be the only thing you'll be sticking in your bottom..
I will probably end up fucking guys as everyone will look feminine in my eyes

it'll be a needle in your thigh so not as bad. Let us know what your Testosterone level comes back as when it comes.

i was on testosterone and other steroid for gymcelling

was the worst thing ever for me as a incel

i lost fucking shit ton of hair, my face was all bloated from the oestrogene augmention due to taking too much T

and worst thing was fukcing libido i had to fap 5 times a day, i was obsceded about rape since i coulnd acces to female

dude real talk i started putting thing in my ass cauz fapping was not satisfaing enough for my crazy libido

high T as incel = rope

dude real talk i started putting thing in my ass cauz fapping was not satisfaing enough for my crazy libido
lmao you must have been taking some reverse steroids

i lost fucking shit ton of hair, my face was all bloated from the oestrogene augmention due to taking too much T

and worst thing was fukcing libido i had to fap 5 times a day, i was obsceded about rape since i coulnd acces to female

high T as incel = rope
i am not talking about juicing, im talking about taking small doses so my T levels get to a normal level, research TRT before you make stupid posts about obvious juicing and abusing testosterone.

I'm too high inhibit to even try to get testosterone shots
idk how would that talk go: go to my GP and say 'yeah, I felt kinda beta, so I got my testosterone checked and it seems I'm low-T, so gimme the shots'
I feel mogged by the mere thought of this conversation
and considering how I was mishandled by the medical personnel in the past, all I'd get would probably be dietary advice or something, because they'd say I'm too young or something

Jason Owen   the UKs only dwarf body builder

Went to the future and took a picture of @FiveFourManlet in about 2 years

high T as incel = rope
Should of done your research and planned better before hopping on a cycle, lad.

Thing is when I’m on test, I will look no differently physically as I’m just being put upto a normal amount of test levels, even if I worked out at that higher test levels I wouldn’t look like that I would need to work out and abuse test to get to that size.

I haven't gotten test but I wouldn't be surprised if my test levels were amazingly low.

im too high inhib to check my T levels. the fucking irony...

Take test then