Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

getting sick of whiteknights and beta cucks agreeing with female degeneracy

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
everytime an article pops up about some FHO making money by having a sugar daddy or even on a rare case an FHO selling their virginity for millions, its not just the man and the woman in this situation who pisses me off and makes me rage in anger. Its the beta cucks and whiteknights who feel the need to defend these disgusting degenerate actions in the facebook comment section.

Its always something like this "good for her! her body her choice!" - in regards to  selling virginity

" all the men jelly because they cant do something like this xDDD" - in regards to  selling virginity

Any beta cucks and whiteknights who either write and/ or support this sort of shit, you are contributing to allowing females continue their degenerate ways, and the downfall of what was once a population full of intelligent men which is now pretty much half and half.

Its almost if beta cucks and whiteknights want to have a population in 50 years time thats 80 % of women and 20 % of men, 10 percent chads and 10 percent betabuxx/ beta providers

They are so fucking bluepilled its sickening. So progressive :3

I share your cringe my dude. It's just something you have to get used to unfortunately, this shit isn't going to change anytime soon, or possibly ever. And always be ready to be "the bad guy" when you don't bow down and kiss the very ground any female walks on and you make a stand for yourself.

BasedTruecel said:
I share your cringe my dude. It's just something you have to get used to unfortunately, this shit isn't going to change anytime soon, or possibly ever. And always be ready to be "the bad guy" when you don't bow down and kiss the very ground any female walks on and you make a stand for yourself.

i know, the whole shit has been going on for years, but its just extreme rage inducing, im fkn sick of it.

I can't fault women for using their looks for money. The blame for this goes on white knight scum.

If people want to give me money, which they currently do as I'm NEETbux scum, I'm always going to take it.

cucks must be hanged

I know how you feel man, white knights are the absolute worst.

They think that by advocating for women in every situation, they might get their love in return. But what they don't realize is that women could care less about them and that they're just making things worse for themselves by supporting and enabling such degeneracy.

These are the same people who believe in the "freedom" to break the sacred bond of marriage, the "freedom" to prostitute around with half of Rhode Island, the "freedom" to murder infants, the "freedom" for a 40 yr old pervert to dress up as a woman and enter a bathroom with little girls in it, etc. This "progressive" (Degenerate) ideology is a plague on society and these people need to be taught why what they say is wrong.