Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting "sexually harassed" is a privilege

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
I fucking wish people would call me attractive and say they wanna have sex with me, stop crying you fucking privileged retards

Last edited:
I would welcome sexual assault from a foid, they only do that to Chad though (obviously)

Absolutely. Foids dont realize how good they have it with catcalling. You have to be a literal god among men to get hit on or catcalled by foids in public as a man. Meanwhile any foid, no matter how ugly, will get showered in attention from simps and blue pillers

Nothing wrong with them getting sexually assaulted either

I fucking wish people would call me attractive and say they wanna have sex with me, stop crying you fucking privileged retards
Its only sexual harassment when a sub 8 does it

Absolutely. Foids dont realize how good they have it with catcalling. You have to be a literal god among men to get hit on or catcalled by foids in public as a man. Meanwhile any foid, no matter how ugly, will get showered in attention from simps and blue pillers
Yeah lol trying to argue that literally being worshiped is a bad thing

so is being catcalled or raped. they should feel lucky anyone desires them at all.

"muh rape culture"