Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Getting rid of depression

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
(I dunno why images are embedded so poorly, just click on it)
FXaHfvb

What do you think? To not be depressed you need to have a little bit of all of these

But in the same time to have these you need to be social, to work, to get out there, to spend effort

Yet if you are depressed, these are the last things you will do. It's not possible to force yourself, because the value doesn't outweigh the discomfort.

The only way I would get job and 'get out there' was if i was starving to death or at risk of being homeless.

And unless your parents are shitty thats not happening, thats how men continue to spend their life in depression

Last edited:
The only way I would get job and 'get out there' was if i was starving to death or at risk of being homeless.
Yep and everyone must do the same

Couldn't even get the sex part in more than two decades of life. Guess I'm forever stuck st the bottom of the pyramid :feelsrope:

Those are some big words

The best way to deal with depression is LDAR.

Or if you have the motivation, train for a 5k. I am aiming to lose 30lbs in the next few months.
Always pick up something that weighs 30lbs everyday. That is the best motivation.

Last edited:
I'd rather be homeless and a nobody and die on my own terms than to be another slave. There is no point in wageslaving for a truecel,death is nothing to be afraid of,it's actually release from this trash world.

So far what has helped me the most is this forum.
Venting here is the best anti depressant.

This only shows me that the only way out of depression is money

Drink large amounts of pineapple juice. Pineapple contains 10 mg tryptophan per cup :feelsjuice: