Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Getting reminded of the life of a normal person

fantasycel

fantasycel

Discord: purplechaddestroyer
★★★★
When I am alone for long enough I sometimes forget that other people have a social life and they don’t stay shut in their house all day after work or university. Since I don’t talk much to other people, I am oblivious to their lives and that people actually go to places and parties on the weekends. I don’t hear of anyone’s girlfriends either since I think they instinctively know I would not be able to relate. So when I am reminded that people have girlfriends, go to parties, and have a life it puts me in a temporary depression where I realize how different my life is from the average person.

This is why I can't watch Movies or anything, because in the movies people are doing stuff that people usually do irl and it's depressing

I have the same thoughts when thinking about how my parents and grandparents had good life experiences at my age, whilst i haven't:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

This is why I can't watch Movies or anything, because in the movies people are doing stuff that people usually do irl and it's depressing
I can relate. I mostly watch animated movies from my childhood because of this.

This is probably cope, but I feel like I couldn't help but be bored if I were normal enough to be able to go to parties and mess around with girls. I wouldn't drink, I wouldn't dance, I wouldn't do any of that.

What is there even to do at those damn things?

This is probably cope, but I feel like I couldn't help but be bored if I were normal enough to be able to go to parties and mess around with girls. I wouldn't drink, I wouldn't dance, I wouldn't do any of that.

What is there even to do at those damn things?
I think I know what you mean. I have never drunk alcohol or done any type of drugs. I think you need to let go a dignified part of yourself when partaking in these types of normie activities.

I think I know what you mean. I have never drunk alcohol or done any type of drugs. I think you need to let go a dignified part of yourself when partaking in these types of normie activities.
Ugh, I honestly forgot about drugs as well. I can't stand druggies. I could never go to those parties even if you paid me a thousand dollars. I honestly prefer sitting at my computer. Normgroids are so retarded.