Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Getting REJECTED by ugly fucking bitches PISSES ME OFF

Fullofhate

Fullofhate

I'm full of hate and I love it.
-
The fact they have a cunt puts them above me in terms of looks and "potential". I fucking hate ugly bitches the most. I don't give a single fuck about the Stacies of the world. They were born gifted like the Chads. But the ugly, disgusting bitches who MAKE LIFE HELL for people like me make me want to fucking hurt them so badly.

I have felt this way for a while.

JFL. Even this ugly fucking bitch has a higher SMV than me. And I mog the fuck out of her. I fucking hate this life so much. Fat and proud? I hope it kills you, you fat retarded fifty chinned cunt.

Tons of guys specifically go for sub4 women (ugly, morbidly obese, etc.) thinking that they'll have a better chance with them. On top of that, for any flaw that could potentially make a woman sub4, there are a ton of men with fetishes for it. (e.g. grannies, BBW, etc.). Some of these guys are Chads. As a result, these women are getting just as much male attention as decent looking ones. In some cases, more.

See: Juggernaut law

Last edited:
Tons of guys specifically go for sub4 women (ugly, morbidly obese, etc.) thinking that they'll have a better chance with them. On top of that, anything that could possibly make a woman sub4 also has a ton of men with fetishes for it (e.g. grannies, BBW, etc.). Some of these guys are Chads. As a result, these women are getting as much male attention as decent looking them. In some cases, more.

tl;dr: We're all fucked here in the west.

It shouldn't, they all have access to Chad, of course no one will choose you. No reason to get upset.

Tons of guys specifically go for sub4 women (ugly, morbidly obese, etc.) thinking that they'll have a better chance with them. On top of that, for any flaw that could potentially make a woman sub4, there are a ton of men with fetishes for it. (e.g. grannies, BBW, etc.). Some of these guys are Chads. As a result, these women are getting just as much male attention as decent looking women. In some cases, more.

Unfortunately true. But holy shit man, it does make me feel like shit knowing it's true.

It's like a fucked up egg and a good egg were born. But the good egg cannot ever achieve anything because he wasn't born the right color, whereas the fucked up egg has compensation because some people like the taste of rotten egg.

Normalfags will call us entitled but encourage these landwhales to demand everyone accept their obesity.

Normalfags will call us entitled but encourage these landwhales to demand everyone accept their obesity.
"Bigger women are beautiful", etc.

When the FUCK do we get our praise? We won't. How pathetic I was born into a society that acts like this. Even fucked up degenerate animals are still able to find a mate and reproduce. But it's over for most human males if they aren't TOP TIER catches and the best looking thing around.

"Bigger women are beautiful", etc.

When the FUCK do we get our praise? We won't. How pathetic I was born into a society that acts like this. Even fucked up degenerate animals are still able to find a mate and reproduce. But it's over for most human males if they aren't TOP TIER catches and the best looking thing around.
It is over for us

It is over for us
"I don't like you like that tehee".

Shit like that makes me insane with rage. If only I could go back in time to when the bitch said it to me I'd cut out her throat and eat it in front of everyone.

"I don't like you like that tehee".

Shit like that makes me insane with rage. If only I could go back in time to when the bitch said it to me I'd cut out her throat and eat it in front of everyone.
Try being mocked by multiple foids and them messaging you at 1am laughing at you and calling you ugly. All this whilst they are at a party YOU haven't been invited to.

Try being mocked by multiple foids and them messaging you at 1am laughing at you and calling you ugly. All this whilst they are at a party YOU haven't been invited too.
I've never had female friends like that. Only one that tried to fuck my friend in HS but she wasn't really a "friend" by that point. My friend is an ugly fuck too so he is most likely incel (the same friend that fucked me up in the past with lies, etc).

fat acceptance is a meme and even most normies understand it from what I have seen

yep, still waiting for the no chin movement

Yea why get surgery if u can rope
While you are right, ideal time for surgery should be right out of HS/before joing uni to avoid someone noticing you had shit done

if you want to use the right analogy it´s like this in the West:

You have thousands of men competing for a single job opening as a toilet cleaner, among them many doctors, guys with triple PHDs, etc... and only one person gets the job.

This is exactly what dating is like in the West.

Getting rejected sucks, no question about that

Chads fuck ugly bitches too - just for variety

so you have no chance

Society gave ugly whores a higher SMV than Chadlites.

Society gave ugly whores a higher SMV than Chadlites.
This, and OP is like upper tier normie too tbh if not almost a chadlite.

that being said... Keep grinding OP, you'll ascend eventually.
And try daygame, tinder/online dating is too over saturated with 9/10 men

Tons of guys specifically go for sub4 women (ugly, morbidly obese, etc.) thinking that they'll have a better chance with them. On top of that, for any flaw that could potentially make a woman sub4, there are a ton of men with fetishes for it. (e.g. grannies, BBW, etc.). Some of these guys are Chads. As a result, these women are getting just as much male attention as decent looking ones. In some cases, more.

y its ridiculozus when your a 2 a woman is a 5 , she gets smv just for being there, and yea juggernaut law, man think woman are insecure or easier to get, just fucking lol they all crave chads, the bbw/ssbbw/ bodypositive shit is a thing too, ah shes to thick as she has such an fat ass blablabla, man need to fuckign wake up, feminism and gynocentrism needs to be stopped