Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Getting ready for a delivery (how I make money as a NEET)

P

PeruvianBluesMan

Banned
-
I already went to the gym early in the morning. Prácticas and studied guitar and músic. I'm done with my daily activities ñ.

As the night starts, I get ready.

I take out the stuff from a drawer. It stinks and fills my room with it's scent. I make sure Mom's asleep (hopefully on benzos again) and dad Is out there drinking again.

The scale Is not mine, Is from a close normie friend. I carefully unwrap the product and put it on.
IMG 20190809 201029

I pick up some tinfoil and wrap it up. Make a small hole one side so you can see What it Is. I'm selling 17 grams of it (15 cause I'm smoking 2g of that shit on the way) for 600 soles which Is around 200 bucks.

I arrive to the appoinment place by bus, cause i dont own a car nor have license.

We meet at this touristic part of the city. He contacted me through trip advisor. He's a australian gringo. The beta type, like the guy whos not Brad Pitt I'm Fighr Club. We chat for a bit, tells me his wife Is peruvian and that hes there to meet her parents. "That's cool" i say, as I guide him to a close McDonald's, so I can make business asap.

We get in line, I ask for the money and as he gives it I point at his backpack. I throw the package at the bag and it's done. One More ripoff, another gringo buys good but overpriced weed from me. Just a couple of weeks More of work and I'm set for the month.

We shake hands, i leave the place. Im currently at the bus, returning home

Last edited:
This is the job for a truecel

Get the product and we out the door
Momma ive been twistin weed and now it's time to lock the fro, blowin dro
Call me knotty head coz i dont give a fuck
I was raised up in the project no this life aint meant for us
Bitch i cant be touched

wish i had weed ngl

good job mate