Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Getting raped isn't nearly as bad as being a Sub 5

theautismcel

theautismcel

i choose the bEaR
★★★
Fucking foids keep complaining about being "raped" as if they didn't enjoy it.

Getting raped is no where near as bad as the pain of being cursed with bad genetics. It is not even comparable

Most rape "survivors" would kill themselves if they were a sub 5 male.

getting raped isn't bad at all

Redditors are gonna love this one

Most rape cases and accusations now is far from actual meaning of that word.

Often some bitch hooked up with some dude at the bar or night club, they had sex and some time after she regretted it and accused him of rape

Rape- 5-10 mins 15 max (usually just regretted sex)
Sub 5- lifetime

Often some bitch hooked up with some dude at the bar or night club, they had sex and some time after she regretted it and accused him of rape

Most rape is, like another user made a thread about recently, just foids post nut clarity after fucking with non Chad or they are mad that the Chad who fucked them doesnt commit. Actual rape on the street is extremely unlikely

i won’t doubt that rape probably does suck but it’s gotta be at least a little validating to know you’re sexually desirable. Much better than being cursed with a shit existence by having genetically unviable genes.

Yeah, I would trade being raped once (without any significant negative consequences like getting HIV, and even anally by a guy) for being a "normie", i.e. getting LTR with LTB, easily. But I honestly wouldn't trade it if I were raped every day.

Yeah, I would trade being raped once (without any significant negative consequences like getting HIV, and even anally by a guy) for being a "normie", i.e. getting LTR with LTB, easily. But I honestly wouldn't trade it if I were raped every day.

Fucking foids keep complaining about being "raped" as if they didn't enjoy it.

Getting raped is no where near as bad as the pain of being cursed with bad genetics. It is not even comparable

Most rape "survivors" would kill themselves if they were a sub 5 male.
PLEASE DONT RAPE ME BLONDE STACEY, OH THE HORROR

Also you can avoid situations where you are likely to get raped
But there is NOTHING you can do if you are born with shit genetics
full

Yep. The face that a woman got raped in the first place proves she is perceived as valuable by the opposite sex and lives life on easy mode. She would kill herself in a week if she was forced to live in the loneliness and negative feedback loop we are stuck in

~60% of women have rape fantasies. Rape affirms a females sexual value.

Water is wet