Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Getting out of your own head

• Thread starter Deleted member 25611
  • Start date
Deleted member 25611

Deleted member 25611

Self-banned
-
There's no reason to keep thinking, she doesn't like you, I mean me, she doesn't like me yet I keep thinking of her at work and looking at her I know it makes her uncomfortable I don't want to make her uncomfortable but why does it matter to me she already told me she wasn't interested in me why do I still keep fantasizing about a relationship why why why what why cant I get out of my own head please its too much all the time constant noise noise noise the only way to even slightly drown out my own annoying voice in my head is to listen to music but I can only have one headphone in at work and it and like it and olny half works why is she still in my head and on my mind we never ever talked in person but once why

Absolutely brutal, i’m sorry you’re going through this brocel. I would try to focus on work/copes.

It is over, you will always be stuck.

If she is not simping for you,it's over.If you do the inverse,it's over.You can't escape the blackpill.You can cheat blackpill for a while but it always comes for you:whitepill:

You sound cringe bro :feelzez:

its really terrible to go through this. one has to cultivate new copes to not think about stuff like this. or you can start taking Blackpills.