Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Getting on one knee to propose is CUCKED

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador
★★
Title. Why would you intentionally put yourself in a submissive position towards someone who you want to respect you? Proposing is supposed to be an act of affection yet getting on one knee gives the impression that you are below your girlfriend. Idk just always seemed stupid and cucked for men to do this.

If anything, FOIDS should propose by getting on both knees and sucking your cock

It looks so beta when they do it

It looks so beta when they do it
It really does. I consider my father a massive cuck but I do respect the fact that he never got on one knee to propose

It really does. I consider my father a massive cuck but I do respect the fact that he never got on one knee to propose

You should knee him if he ever does

Wojak soy boy duck walking

they are foid worshipers

Honestly the idea of getting married sounds so faggoty to me ohh I need a life partner ohhh shut the fuck up faggot

Another form of female worship and an attempt to feminize men

I’ve thought of this same thing and have the same view. I want to get married one day but when I propose I need to think of a way where getting on one knee is not possible. It just seems very cucked.

Title. Why would you intentionally put yourself in a submissive position towards someone who you want to respect you? Proposing is supposed to be an act of affection yet getting on one knee gives the impression that you are below your girlfriend. Idk just always seemed stupid and cucked for men to do this.

If anything, FOIDS should propose by getting on both knees and sucking your cock
True, Normies think they are being the masculine one while getting married meanwhile the foid is in complete power JFL
It's really bizzare

Yes, if so, then the foid should slide around on her knees, considering the fact that men these days are completely at the mercy of foids and the risk of divorce-rape that can ruin a man's life totally.

I won't need to worry about it since I will never marry and will hopefully be dead soon