Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Getting Old is the #1 Cockblocker EVER

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
A 20 year-old foid would rather hook up with a below-average guy her own age than a 50 year-old Chad. No contest whatsoever. It's not even worth arguing this, so please don't try.

No one fucking talks about blackpilled shit like this on this forum. That's why I miss Sluthate so much. It was blackpilled AF. They would always mention how age will destroy your chances of getting laid, and how NO ONE wants an old guy, NOT EVEN OLD FOIDS!

Sluthate had a more mature membership. By contrast, almost everyone on here sounds like they're 14 years old. So, age is never a topic of serious discussion.

Again, I miss Sluthate!

Depends... does the 50 year old guy have NW0 hair and is the 20 year old guy balding?

The age pill is strong but not nearly as strong as the norwood reaper.

Other than that, I agree with your post. Age 30 is the point where almost all men become incel by default. No one wants older guys, not even old grannies.

When I saw my 7.5/10 Chadlite friend getting rejected in the animecon, I realized age matters A LOT nowadays.

It's definitely better to be a 6/10 pretty boy teenager than a 8/10 30+ Chad nowadays. You have access to the best females, something that the second guy can't have anymore regardless of how good he looks.

You can lie about your height if genes allow you to look younger than you are

When I saw my 7.5/10 Chadlite friend getting rejected in the animecon, I realized age matters A LOT nowadays.

It's definitely better to be a 6/10 pretty boy teenager than a 8/10 30+ Chad nowadays. You have access to the best females, something that the second guy can't have anymore regardless of how good he looks.
Once you reach a certain age, it's like doors slam shut behind you, permanently cutting you off from having access to a younger group of foids. The older you get, the more doors slam shut. It's suifuel.