Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Getting money from men by pretending to be a woman online

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Veteran
★★
How easy is it to trick men online to give you money by pretending to be a woman? Has anyone here done this before? How did you go about it?

I dont have it in me to do that, I just dont have it in me to hurt men depraved of touch and care

thats a pretty shitty thing to do to a fellow brocel tbh

sounds risky, catfishing someone is legal but if you start asking for money it may constitute fraud or theft

thats a pretty shitty thing to do to a fellow brocel tbh
As if they're not any incels on here who would backstab each other autistically for women :fuk::feelshaha:
sounds risky, catfishing someone is legal but if you start asking for money it may constitute fraud or theft
Soys are too desperate for logical reasoning. Hell they date mtfs anyday

I dont think someone will go to the police with such a case
I dont even think the policemen are going to take him seriously if it's a really big sum of money

How easy is it to trick men online to give you money by pretending to be a woman? Has anyone here done this before? How did you go about it?
It works really well on curries.

It's more honorable to rob a pawn shop.

IN MIMECRAFT!!!!

So basically a fraud. I have an uncle who fell for it. Got 1200 dihrams siphoned off of him.

Basically you'd catfish them, and then demand money from them, and then ghost them. You'd just be doing the same thing that actual foids do.