Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Getting mogged through the television.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
I can never escape the mog.

I went to my cousin’s house and the sitcom “Baby Daddy” was playing on the television.

One of the actors was a gigachad named Derek Theler. He’s 6’5+ and looks like this:

58CB854D D02D 4685 B1CA 537DC2FEF48F

I was having a pretty good day ti’ll I got mogged by this famous 6’5 gigachad.

What is the point of living if you don’t look like him? :feelsrope:

just normie face,I don't want to be look like him

Jfl if you think noodle chinkwhores wouldn’t choose white nordic gigachad over this soyboy with a subhuman eye area.

Reminder: All races if foids prefer WHITE MEN.
maybe noodlewhores in the west are attracted to that kind of guy because cultural influence,but not in my country,most girls here won't care shit about that guy,many will deem him ugly imo

V2 f6d55f9bca5f031cd3c3c920ca164226

his eyearea is deemed very attractive here in my country,overflowed with emotions and caressness,eyes that can talk,truely lover's eyes

I stopped watching movies and tv in the last 6 months because i cant relate and i get mogged by everyone.

but not in my country
:feelskek:
How many times does it need to be said. EVERY RACE, REGARDLESS OF MEDIA INFLUENCE, CULTURE, ETC, PREFER WHITES(Except for western black foids who are neutral to white men.)

Whites are taller than chinks, have bigger dicks than chinks, and are less neotenous(ugly) than chinks.

A gigachad rice in your country gets height and facemogged by your average nordic white from the netherlands.

It amazes me how people can claim to be blackpilled yet deny JBW. :smonk:

[UWSL] [/UWSL]

He mogs me hard

I'd Rather look like this:
View attachment 473648
imao,this guy looks somewhat similar to this guy
if he changes clothes and hairstyle,with suitable lightning,they will look somewhat similar
V2 f6d55f9bca5f031cd3c3c920ca164226

:feelskek:
How many times does it need to be said. EVERY RACE, REGARDLESS OF MEDIA INFLUENCE, CULTURE, ETC, PREFER WHITES(Except for western black foids who are neutral to white men.)

Whites are taller than chinks, have bigger dicks than chinks, and are less neotenous(ugly) than chinks.

A gigachad rice in your country gets height and facemogged by your average nordic white from the netherlands.

It amazes me how people can claim to be blackpilled yet deny JBW. :smonk:
what is the evidence that every race prefer whites? nothing.

you got a strange mental disease called white worship and self hating,I don't give a shit about JBW,JBW means nowadays whites dominate cultural playground,not that they are naturally more attractive.

most old people that don't watch west movies think whites look very strange and ugly,some villagers in 80s in shennongjia met
a white man for the first time and misrecognized him as a wild man

it's a very common phenomenon,every race prefer whites regardless of media influence? your idiot nigger brain has been kicked hard by donkeys! some guys here are so moronic like you that's why incels are treated as stupid strange dumb animals by normies
IMG 20210727 003744

@Transcended Trucel

Last edited:
What is the evidence that every race prefer whites?
2A50074D 833F 48CA A7C4 A0E728E19865

Keep coping you KPOP cock sucking Chink :feelskek:,

And you’re talking about me worshipping whites when half of your posts are you worshipping faggot Changs. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
View attachment 473702
Keep coping you KPOP cock sucking Chink :feelskek:,

And you’re talking about me worshipping whites when half of your posts are you worshipping faggot Changs. :feelshaha:
it is a cultural phenomenon,besides,I never listen to kpop

you think the guy below is ugly?
just let him change clothes and with suitable lighting,you will find he can Cosplay the anime guy below

V2 f6d55f9bca5f031cd3c3c920ca164226 jpg

975ad4d5 7b39 48cd b171 a285337f24d6 jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 473708

No. He is very goodlooking for a noodle. But he still gets mogged by a white with equal looks to him.
because blondes are deemed exotic outside of northern Europe,just like kunlun nu(black slaves) in tang China,they are very expensive,much more expensive than Chinese slaves,only the most privileged can get several of them to show off

Last edited:
because blondes are deemed exotic outside of northern Europe
That’s the point. Whites have the highest concentration of rare and recessive traits of any other race. They have light skin, light hair, light eyes, and are taller than many racial groups. They also dicksize mog ethnics to the moon.

That’s the point. Whites have the highest concentration of rare and recessive traits of any other race. They have light skin, light hair, light eyes, and are taller than many racial groups. They also dicksize mog ethnics to the moon.
dicksize?evidence?

imao,this guy looks somewhat similar to this guy
if he changes clothes and hairstyle,with suitable lightning,they will look somewhat similarView attachment 473698

what is the evidence that every race prefer whites? nothing.

you got a strange mental disease called white worship and self hating,I don't give a shit about JBW,JBW means nowadays whites dominate cultural playground,not that they are naturally more attractive.

most old people that don't watch west movies think whites look very strange and ugly,some villagers in 80s in shennongjia met
a white man for the first time and misrecognized him as a wild man

it's a very common phenomenon,every race prefer whites regardless of media influence? your idiot nigger brain has been kicked hard by donkeys! some guys here are so moronic like you that's why incels are treated as stupid strange dumb animals by normies
View attachment 473700

@Transcended Trucel
I personally believe most but not all races prefer whites but with cultural influence and lack of exposure to white media. They will prefer their own race.