Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Getting mad at happy couples

T

Thegermancel

Greycel
Does anyone else get extremely angry or depressed when seeing a couple being happy? I see them holding hand or kissing in public and I Can help but feel a rage I will never be able to understand that feeling they have.

I know that someday karma gets them for flaunting their love to everyone else.

I know that someday karma gets them for flaunting their love to everyone else.
Seen a couple today making out in the line for subway. The temptation to smash something against their heads was surging.

Last week i smashed two snails mating with my sneakers

Yes, just this evening I saw a young couple kissing outside a neighbouring house, a reminder of what's so natural and normal but I'll never have because of my looks and the way my autistic head works.

Yes. Pretty much everyone in here has this. It's humiliating to see couples.

Seen a couple today making out in the line for subway. The temptation to smash something against their heads was surging.
I saw a tall ricechang holding hand with norwegian stacy.

Dude doesnt have scoliosis like i do so my back is completely fucked!

Yeah I get hella jealous cuz I know I can't have it.

ADHD, JEW NOSE, Scoliosis, Prey eyes, Weak chin, Yep im incel.

God will punish them!, Im also sending Thor and Odin, And the 5000 indian gods after them, Also sending demons of hell. They will be dead

Yes, just this evening I saw a young couple kissing outside a neighbouring house, a reminder of what's so natural and normal but I'll never have because of my looks and the way my autistic head works.
RPG-7 them then watch them burn, Make yourself a cup of tea, And watch the paramedics get the rest of the body, In gta online.

Yes same day same crusade