Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Getting life mogged into oblivion by female childhood friend

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
I recently reconnected with my childhood friend. I have no sexual interest in her even though she's very good looking.
We started talking about our jobs and turns out she has her own company with some other people in early stages and also works remote and gets paid 3 times my pay.
Basically knows half the city's IT sector and every sentence she said began with "I know a guy".
Now, she's smart (won some math competitions as a kid) and I don't mean to be a bitter loser about it but she showed me what it means to truly network.
Imagine being a 8/10 girl among sweaty nerds and also being competent. She dropped out same as me but mogs me to hell and back. Has connections in half the city that can actually facilitate her skills. It doesn't matter what I know if I can't apply it or am a loner.
JFL some people just play a completely different game

Ask her out or rape her.

Funny.

hell is my life

I recently reconnected with my childhood friend. I have no sexual interest in her even though she's very good looking.
We started talking about our jobs and turns out she has her own company with some other people in early stages and also works remote and gets paid 3 times my pay.

Cancel any connection to her.

Now, she's smart

No.

Lol at least she remembers you.

Recently I tried to connect with a girl I was secretly in love with as a kid. Turns out she had no idea who I am.

Quite a brutal but healthy reality check.

Lol at least she remembers you.

Recently I tried to connect with a girl I was secretly in love with as a kid. Turns out she had no idea who I am.

Quite a brutal but healthy reality check.
It was actually her initiative.

It sucks being lifemogged.

I work at a grocery store and last week I saw one of my acquaintances from high school at my job and he had 2 kids already JFL.

welcome to normieville

Dont feel bad, it is nearly impossible to compete with females in our gynocentric society, unless you are top tier and have a job that requires good genetics such as pro athlete.

Dont feel bad, it is nearly impossible to compete with females in our gynocentric society, unless you are top tier and have a job that requires good genetics such as pro athlete.
I don't feel as bad. It was an eye opener. We keep talking about halo effects and shit like that and then you have one on one conversation with one great example and it still floors you.
Every single blackpill is most potent when experienced first hand. This is why chad fishing should be mandatory.

She seems nice

She seems nice
As far as foids go, she is for sure. She's nice and actually seems to care.

What's absolutely hilarious is thst she recently monkeybranched from her ex boyfriend to his friend and it completely fucked with the guy to a point where he demanded his birthday gift back.
It doesn't matter how nice women are otherwise. Moment romantic life is on the table only their lizard brain makes decisions. AWALT

It was actually her initiative.

:chad: :chad::chad::chad::chad:

A truecel would be ignored as an adult by a female childhood friend, just like Elliot Rodger was by Maddy Humphreys.

Stop being “friends” with a foid.

Is she a noodle?

At least tell her how she mogs you.

The thing is, she could be incompetent and she would still had a decent chance of achieving a similar end result simply because there's an endless amount of cucks ready to help m'lady whenever she needs it. All a woman needs to succeed is try. Life is about making connections and finding people willing to do the hard work for you, and women are pretty good at it.

which city is that?

:chad: :chad::chad::chad::chad:

A truecel would be ignored as an adult by a female childhood friend, just like Elliot Rodger was by Maddy Humphreys.
You're low key right, shed ignore me if I was truecel.
Is she a noodle?
No, we're both white.
The thing is, she could be incompetent and she would still had a decent chance of achieving a similar end result simply because there's an endless amount of cucks ready to help m'lady whenever she needs it. All a woman needs to succeed is try. Life is about making connections and finding people willing to do the hard work for you, and women are pretty good at it.
Tell me something I don't know.
which city is that?
Hol up while I dox myself real quick

i would never reconnect with people from my childhood they were cunts then even bigger cunts now

Basically knows half the city's IT sector and every sentence she said began with "I know a guy".
Now, she's smart (won some math competitions as a kid) and I don't mean to be a bitter loser about it but she showed me what it means to truly network.
Imagine being a 8/10 girl among sweaty nerds and also being competent. She dropped out same as me but mogs me to hell and back. Has connections in half the city that can actually facilitate her skills. It doesn't matter what I know if I can't apply it or am a loner.
JFL some people just play a completely different game
And you mog me into oblivion

My fat childhood friend mogs me hard he ascended and has multiple gfs now

Brutal. Makes me wanna cry